Transphobic US Senate candidate kicked out of school board meeting

Originally published at: Transphobic US Senate candidate kicked out of school board meeting | Boing Boing

8 Likes

44 Likes

Hey, Josh Mandel,

55 Likes

Jesus Christ you could open a whole chain of multiplex theaters with that kind of projection.

53 Likes

it’s pretty tough right now. we have to keep track of what these crackpots do and say because they are creeping towards power (past that in too many cases). but MAN am i sick of seeing politicians like this day after day. the fact that hateful, stupid people like this have a following is so damn depressing. that is all. have a nice afternoon.

26 Likes

He absolutely makes me ashamed to be from Ohio.

9 Likes

His purpose was to “defend the moms and dads” against the district’s mask mandate

Another instance of a hatemonger using pandemic-related issues as a pretext to harass and intimidate school board members and publicise their bigoted views. This is part of a larger strategy by the sado-populists and more American school districts should be aware of it.

29 Likes

Clearly a graduate of the Majorie Taylor Green School of QClowning for Donations.

16 Likes

US Senate candidate, Josh Mandel, please go fuck yourself.

ezgif-1-55094d4d5ea3

25 Likes

That man, and i use that term loosely, is pure evil.

12 Likes

This is your weekly reminder that nazis targeted trans people as soon as they got power

The Republicans are ideological fascists, there is no point in pretending otherwise.

35 Likes

It’s crazy how much pandemic-related issues have expanded to include… everything. I didn’t realize vaccine mandates were behind the recent right-wing talk of secession…

20 Likes

All flags are black when you burn them.

The black flag is the negation of all flags. It is a negation of nationhood […] Black is a mood of anger and outrage at all the hideous crimes against humanity perpetrated in the name of allegiance to one state or another […] But black is also beautiful. It is a colour of determination, of resolve, of strength, a colour by which all others are clarified and defined […] So black is negation, is anger, is outrage, is mourning, is beauty, is hope, is the fostering and sheltering of new forms of human life and relationship on and with this earth.

20 Likes

And apparently there’s increasing overlap between anti-trans groups today and neo-Nazis, where interest in anti-trans positions becomes a gateway into fascism, thanks to social media algorithms.

I did think it was pretty ironic that they’re accidentally adopting a symbol of anarchy… But, you know, Trumpers - not the smartest or best-educated bunch.

18 Likes

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

Honestly, people who continue to trot out the whole “both sides are bad” argument need to be called out. It might have been true at one point, and there are still plenty of things we can criticize the Dems about, but right now, we need to keep our eye on the ball.

The same thing happened with misogyny, which radicalized many teenaged boys who felt entitled to women’s bodies.

32 Likes

Kinda weird how their aren’t any parents of trans kids that need protecting and that trans kids themselves are disposable.

They really should respect our mighty powers if spontaneous generation! If only Elon would recruit us - we’d terraform a planet in no time.

Perhaps we did.:thinking:

20 Likes

Those cis white dudes don’t really make good pets, we should have thought that through…

19 Likes

Way too difficult to housebreak.

18 Likes

I only knew the anarchist symbolism and wasn’t aware of the “no quarter” meaning until I saw this article yesterday. You can imagine how confused I’ve been about this product for years. Now I get it.

12 Likes

“This product helps you start an enlightened collective with the fleas and ticks to resolve your issues!”

9 Likes