Man opposes "LGBT Mafia" at school board meeting

Originally published at: Man opposes "LGBT Mafia" at school board meeting | Boing Boing

10 Likes

28 Likes

Ok, that’s a minute I’m not getting back. I feel dumber just listening to it.

20 Likes

A man so concerned with upholding sexual decorum that he threatens to ejaculate on his enemies.

“Keep winning so much we’ll keep coming. You know what, we’re going to keep coming so hard the only thing these (unintelligible) gotta figure out is whether it’s on their face, back, (unintelligible) or thighs!”

36 Likes

Come on Darwin, do your stuff and give this psycho the heart attack he so obviously craves.

17 Likes

I looked at the poster frame and thought that the bloviator was going to be the guy with a T-shirt that reads “Patriot Mobile Action ISD”. I don’t know what that is, but I’m inclined to assume that it’s the currently-preferred translation of Einsatzgruppen. You can tell that fucko there thinks he’s fighting a war, and he’s thrilled to be part of a self-styled ‘mobile action’ unit. The lets-play-soldiers special-forces-envy that these people exhibit would be comical if it weren’t also terrifying.

Then there’s that word “patriot” which used to denote something I could understand, if not necessarily identify with, but which now seems to be no more than a close synonym for “bigot”.

Ambrose Bierce said it best: “In Dr. Johnson’s famous dictionary patriotism is defined as the last resort of a scoundrel. With all due respect to an enlightened but inferior lexicographer I beg to submit it is the first.”

28 Likes

Sigh another idiot wanting to get into a fight he definitely can’t win. Kinda reminds me of the time that some old guy looking for trouble went to a BLM protest, took out his bow and arrow, missed, the crowd immediately beat the living shit out of him, then they flipped his car over and lit it on fire lmao

I guess one last video to kinda drive the point home

19 Likes

Patriot Mobile Action is that cell phone company funding far right wackadoodle school board candidates. ISD is independent school district.

They’re starting at the very local level and working their way up.

On a side note, in my area I’ve seen a lot of businesses pop up with names like patriot plumbing or patriot lawn care, any business with the word patriot in it should be avoided.

40 Likes
21 Likes

The worst part is that human kool aid jug has reproduced.

Twice.

[Maybe they’re stepchildren. /fingers crost]

LGBT Mafia and Allies Unite!

26 Likes

“LGBT Mafia” ?

I wanna join.

32 Likes

Sounds like a design clothing brand/luxury fashion label…

13 Likes

This guy sounds like he’s a football fan cheering on his favorite team, although the team in this case is a political party that is intent on suppressing the rights of already marginalized people.

21 Likes

That’s a doozy of an article!

Patriot Mobile has also aligned itself in recent years with political and religious leaders who promote a once-fringe strand of Christian theology that experts say has grown more popular on the right in recent years. Dominionism, sometimes referred to as the Seven Mountains Mandate, is the belief that Christians are called on to dominate the seven key “mountains” of American life, including business, media, government and education.

And also this part:

Beginning a year ago, one of the leading proponents of the Seven Mountains worldview, Rafael Cruz, a pastor, began leading weekly Bible studies for employees at Patriot Mobile’s corporate office, which the company films and posts on YouTube.

Ted’s papa. :person_facepalming:

20 Likes

It is being exported to South and Central América too.

ETA links:

17 Likes

Wow, that bravado is so transparently insecure. That is a scared, sad man who has a lot of feelings he has not examined.

38 Likes

Not to mention a lot of exams he must have cheated on to (at the very least) graduate high school. :man_shrugging:

14 Likes

If you want to speak publicly about banning books, you should have to prove you’ve read one.

15 Likes

His goal is a school system where white cis-het idiots like himself can always graduate without making the effort to cheat.

The most fabulous racketeers of them all.

21 Likes

Did… did he just admit he wants to do sexual acts with LGBTQ+ people?

18 Likes