Man opposes "LGBT Mafia" at school board meeting

It’s always projection, innit?

15 Likes

more like sexual assault i’d guess than sexual attraction and intimacy.

no. bigots are just bigots.

( eta: he’s not projecting a secret queer identity. he’s projecting the desire for the power to get away with whatever he wants. )

31 Likes

I imagine the brains of some in the room were reduced to less than puddles of goo long before the end of the meeting: this clip ends with “our 120th speaker will be…”
(Emphasis mine)

9 Likes

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I think there is a tinge of homophobia to the old “closet case” arguments… Straight people are perfectly capable of being hateful without them being in the closet. There are certainly cases of people being bigoted because of secrets they harbor, but the fact is there are far more bigots than people hiding their identity.

29 Likes

I swear, if these homosexuals don’t take a hint and quit sucking my cock all the time, I’m going to have to resort to drastic measures—like maybe pinning them down to the cement floor of the loading dock with my powerful forearms and working my cock all the way up their butt so they understand loud and clear just how much I disapprove of their unwelcome advances. I mean, you can’t get much more direct than that.

6 Likes

Sounds like an even better version of Grand Mafia. I love that game. Where can I download this one?

…all the way through, and no Cliff notes.

Comic books (in this case) don’t count.

2 Likes

For some people, even their politics is a fashion statement.

4 Likes

Why are so many bigots stout, hate-fueled Humpty-Dumpties?

Low impulse control + lack of exercise? That’s my “excuse,” anyway. However, I’m filled only w/hatred for those who are filled with hatred, and avoid both sitting on walls and bragging.

9 Likes

you forget the daper nazis outlets like the nyt like to profile, the many champion sprinters like josh hawley, and the tiki torch wielding young republicans

hate isn’t a body type or even an intelligence test – even if white supremacy does have the support of a lot of straight white cis men.

14 Likes

I’m not forgetting them- and MTG and Boebert certainly don’t fit the image, for another example. It just seems like every time there was footage of an anti-masking protest in 2020, it was a horde of dozens of exactly this man.

7 Likes

i suspect it’s partially down to what the typical american looks like, and partially that the clips which confirm a particular bias are the most likely to be filmed and shared

i can almost guarantee there’s a dozen other people saying polite but horrible things before and after this guy. but this guy is whom we wind up talking about

it’s the things that seem prototypical which feel worth showing, and the things which are shown that become prototypical

7 Likes

Checks out.

[Nicely shopped nsfw image from the ammosexuals’ invading Michigan’s state capitol to protest lockdowns]

11 Likes

Maybe it’s actually a deliberate choice that took them many hours of hard work- got to really work at it to get that Alex Jones bod!

4 Likes

why you have throw shade at jugs of kool aid like that?

1 Like

Notice what the poor, exhausted chair says at the very end. “Our 120th speaker is…”

I read multiple posts that sound exactly like this guy on comment boards all over the web every day.

8 Likes

This also answers why so many people feel they have to hide their identities, gender, sexuality…

18 Likes

In my experience as a high school art teacher in rural VA, one of the most important and life saving roles school can provide for LGBTQ+ kids is to provide a safe haven away from parents like this. Dipshits trying to make schools less safe for the most vulnerable kids in them, arguing that they want to ‘give parents a say in their children’s schooling’ only care about what dangerous, hateful, harmful parents like this have to say.

I’ve had admins who claimed they were “all for” LGBTQ+ students nonetheless police (completely school appropriate) artwork made by LGBTQ+ students of mine because they were “worried about calls from parents.” Schools are ready at the drop of a hat to appease the most shitty, dangerous parents in the district, rather than recognize that in many cases the equity that public schools are meant to achieve often means correcting for the shitty behavior of (some) parents, not inviting it into the school.

18 Likes

That’s the scariest freaking thing I’ve seen in a long time

7 Likes