Clown shows, Satan, and of course masks fuel this woman's list of concerns in a School Board rant-of-all-rants

Originally published at: Clown shows, Satan, and of course masks fuel this woman's list of concerns in a School Board rant-of-all-rants | Boing Boing

6 Likes

she’s running for superintendent, right?
damn, I can’t even.

20 Likes

“Satan’s agenda is behind all of this… and I want to address what’s behind this agenda.”

Gonna be a little hard to get Satan to let us in on that. I mean… it’s his agenda. :smiling_imp:

24 Likes

I’m wondering how one goes about teaching cannibalism. Is that necessary? Is there maybe an etiquette involved such as proper utensils? Is there an advanced degree such as a Master of Human Consumption? So many questions consume me.

32 Likes

It’s probably just taught in home ec class now. We’ve come a long way since I was making cook and serve pudding in class.

16 Likes

Honestly, I can’t watch stuff like this. It’s sad and just makes me worry about how people end up believing this sort of nonsense. I feel sorry for them.

17 Likes

Is that outfit some kind of uniform for psychopaths or something?

30 Likes

Plus 10k points when the blood drinking, flesh eating, christian cultists project cannibalism upon anyone outside of their cult.

18 Likes

I never expected that the “Satanic Panic” would still be with us in 2021 and, if anything, weirder than ever.

It’s always projection… And with Christians, historical projection, too. The Romans started the blood libel against the Christians, when it was metaphorically true, and then the Christians spent the next 2000 years projecting…

15 Likes

And don’t forget the Catholics that went looking for pedos in the basement of a pizza place with guns.

Uhhhhh… Wrong basement fellas…

12 Likes

Bravo :clap:
Quality pun action

9 Likes

They snuck it in to my Catholic Religious Ed classes. Truly devious.

4 Likes

It’s a cookbook!

10 Likes

At a school board near you

9 Likes

The difficult issue for cannibalism is the brain drain: with butchers typically earning under $20/hr and surgeons typically ranging from low to mid 6 figures annually, all the people who are really talented in the area have a strong incentive to move from doing full disassembly for a relative pittance and go for qualification in partial disassembly and reassembly. And thanks to demand for horror films, all the really committed artisanal butchers end up poached by Hollywood.

17 Likes

There were no aliens, it was our cookbook all along.

61p6F6DnvfL

11 Likes

She’s not wrong.

You shouldn’t eat clowns.
They taste funny.

33 Likes

You eat one lousy foot, they call you a cannibal!

6 Likes

Why doesn’t someone in the crowd pin her down and demand to know just exactly where they are teaching this. Make her answer why she hasn’t called the cops in that jurisdiction and stopped this crime. It staggers me to think the a person can attain her age and still be so absolutely stupid. Mental illness does not fit for this. It’s a thing far worse and far more scary to think she believes the nonsense she spouts. The folks in that room should be rolling on the floor laughing at her. It’s worthy of a PhD dissertation to seek out the source of such lunacy.
I think we either need to laugh at these people until they shut up or demand the source of their information since she’s describing such crimes.

10 Likes

“Get thee behind me, agenda!”

10 Likes