CNN fires Chris Cuomo, also now accused of sexual misconduct

Originally published at: CNN fires Chris Cuomo, also now accused of sexual misconduct | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Nice move, Chris. Now you’re finally qualified for a job at Faux News.

13 Likes

Chris turned on his former employer, claiming CNN boss Jeff Zucker knew all along.

Self-serving and vindictive* but probably true.

[* it’s the Cuomo family way]

13 Likes

Guess it runs in the family.

2 Likes

He had done some work for Fox early in his career as a “correspondent and political policy analyst”. I could see Fox hiring him as the token “liberal” but if not I’m sure he’ll pop up somewhere. You can’t get rid of these guys.

3 Likes

We will hear all kinds of people saying something along the lines of ‘See, liberals do stupid sex stuff at work too’. I think the key difference is that it tends to cost them their jobs, while with the GQP it leads to speaking engagements.

6 Likes

Makes me wonder what old Mario did or said that lead to two of his offspring behaving with such entitled impunity. While I couldn’t give two shits about Andrew’s fate, I’m seriously disappointed with Chris. I thought he’d take his position seriously, but apparently as with most of those entitled by birth, it’s just a game they play.

4 Likes

*the presidency.

I’m prepared to bet one whole dollar that his boss absolutely knew.

3 Likes

He raised them in a life of privilege, and they grew up knowing they would never really be punished if they stepped out of line.
Not really punished like poor people anyway.

1 Like

I so, so want them to find a way to work this into the next season of Succession.

Or at least Billions.

There’s just something so satisfying about the fall of once-powerful families.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.