Collection of people who think snow is fake

Originally published at: Collection of people who think snow is fake | Boing Boing

5 Likes

obligatory–

look out where the huskies go
and don’t you eat that yellow snow!

17 Likes

I remember reading years ago that fluoride in our water supplies was a conspiracy to make people stupid so they can be more easily controlled.

Ya know…

9 Likes

ezgif.com-add-text

21 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: hahahaha

1 Like
4 Likes

All these assholes that are in a fully lit up house and using a fucking lighter to try to melt snow…do they not have a stove? I know they at least have a microwave for heating up the leftovers of their sad stupid lives.

9 Likes

There are a bunch of people in this world that thinks everyone is trying to trick them.

They’re not entirely wrong in the general feeling, only in the specifics.

13 Likes

17 Likes

I’m using a microwave, right now.

9 Likes

I wonder how many of these people kept their “fake snow” only to find it had melted in the morning, and decided to leave their videos up anyway. I wonder how many of them thought about their harebrained theory for even a couple seconds and realized that, if true, parts of Texas would be covered in snow that would NEVER MELT. Kind of a dead giveaway, that.

8 Likes

Pshaw. That’s why they spray the chemtrails, silly! To melt the plastic snow. It’s obvious once you think about it :laughing:

13 Likes

Reality doesn’t match my expectations. Is something wrong with reality? Or with my expectations? OR IS IT THE GUMMIT?!

2 Likes

I thought that they were spraying gender fluid to turn the frogs gay?

Asshat

3 Likes

The internet (and particularly social media) has amplified stupidity.

It used to be that if you thought snow was fake, or reptilians walked among us, you stood on a soapbox in the town square and got laughed at, or at best you printed a newsletter that college kids subscribed to as a lark. Now any dumbass can pose any implausible idea and have it spread like an urban myth on amphetamines.

6 Likes

I was thinking about just this the other day. There were always crackpots, but as you said, their reach was limited. It is now literally unlimited, and major tech companies and their algorithms have learned to profit off of propagating the crazy.

We’re in a jam!

6 Likes

Even General Ripper wasn’t too paranoid to trust the water that came from the sky.

1 Like

Maybe it’s ice 9?

4 Likes

Ugh, that is gross. What is wrong with people?

6 Likes

4 Likes