on the same note

TTHCBWJD99yN7ExMnfHaVlSxk1hKu955SixNlLNVYh4

26 Likes

The stupid - it BURNS…

41 Likes

But it does not melt.

46 Likes

It is truly a sublime sort of stupid.

(The sort that only occurs in utter fuckwits.)

40 Likes

Put the snow in a metal dish. Put the flame under the dish. You’ll get a black dish and water. TA-DA.

19 Likes

Since ERCOT has sovereign immunity does that make it a “government”? And does their resistance to regulation such that they would not be able to respond properly to the snowstorm constitute a “plot”?

8 Likes

Texas blobfish people have spoken.

8 Likes

Take an ice cube from your own freezer and burn it with a lighter. It gets black, too. TA-DA.

8 Likes

If you’ve cottoned on to the Fed’s Faux Snow; I gotta tell ya, the yellow snow tastes of citrus and the brown snow is chocolate. Tuck in!

17 Likes

45 Likes

I mean, it isn’t not a government plot. For the last half century it has been known that we can influence global weather patterns by releasing infrared-absorbing gases into the atmosphere. The US government has had no small part in doing so. It has promoted industries that produce them while doing relatively little to limit how much they emit, and its military is a major source. The Trump administration even went so far as to discourage energy sources like solar and wind in favor of the nonsense idea of clean coal and try to suppress reporting of what was actually happening.

Now the very predictable result of all this effort is polar air warm and energetic enough to break out and freeze places like Texas. It might be normal snow, but I can’t say the government hasn’t done its part in getting it there.

29 Likes

HardKeyJerboa-small

14 Likes

From Russia with love. I posted something on this back in January, only different snow in a different place. Russia is our conspiracy factory these days, I guess.

24 Likes

source

21 Likes

More like a sublimation sort of stupid. You can see their brains transition from a solid to a gas and escape into the air.

15 Likes

I have several friends who look a LOT like the GOP FM crew.

4 Likes

People who have never lived with snow are confused by this strange white stuff that fell from the sky.

16 Likes

This should make for some interesting American science textbooks in the coming years.

17 Likes

It is the Chem-Trails! They’ve come home to roost! Or is that the bird shaped drones?

9 Likes