Texans believe snow a government plot

Like this one?

giphy

10 Likes

I refuse to believe the results of their experiments until I see them confirmed by Fox News scientists.

8 Likes

19 Likes

LOL. Wut?

Jesus… I know many of them haven’t seen a lot of snow in their lives, but come the fuck on. Where the fuck did you think it came from??

Government generated from what? From where?

5 Likes

That’s the joke, but evidently it sublimated far over your head.

5 Likes

Also…ski mountains make snow all the time that acts just like regular snow when melted. Why would the government make a special snow that defies physics instead of using regular snow machines? Although I suppose those snow machines don’t inseminate you with microchips and lizard-people eggs.

16 Likes

36 Likes

I believe their preferred delivery system is shit, especially on your auto. It’s got Gov. over-reach written all over it.

11 Likes

Better plead with the Jews to melt all that snow with their space lasers.

7 Likes

10 Likes

Turns out this conspiracy impacts my water supply as well. I’ve been trying to boil a pot of tap water over a tea candle all afternoon and…nothing…

13 Likes

But it’s a TEA candle so it should totally work for heating tea!

9 Likes

True, but I was trying to boil water for coffee… I’m a total idiot, should have been using a coffee candle all along.

23 Likes

Fluorinated water, another government conspiracy. The black is the fluorine toxins, which you can only remove from your body via juice cleanses.

5 Likes

Is it wrong of me to hope that certain people misconstrue their appendicitis for gut-gas? Just say so. I don’t mind. Because the hope remains.

2 Likes

Everything is bigger dumber in Texas.

3 Likes

That is some next level cheeki breeki there, my friend.

9 Likes

I think people who aren’t exposed to snow and ice for up to 8 months of the year should not be talking about what kind of properties snow should have. My experience is a lot of folks from that far south are shocked at how many different properties snow can have. Light and fluffy and dry, wet, hard ice pellets, powder. Then there are all the different properties it can take on once it hits the ground. And yes, snow can hold liquid water while in a ball, hence the no dripping until it hits a saturation point.

edit: Added a missing not in my first sentence.

13 Likes

Some people in the south are unable to even perceive snow.

The saddest part is that she is trying to do science.

3 Likes

She is “sciencing.” They should give her a job in Texas as a Big Sciencer.

7 Likes