Colorado man caught with pipe bombs at home planned armed protest of COVID-19 orders, say FBI and ATF

Perhaps calling 911 and reporting “armed black men in whiteface” a few times would put an end to this kind of thing.

2 Likes

Wow… This guy’s Rasputin Gaze classes are REALLY starting to pay off!

Dude’s a freakin’ patriot. People are saying he intended to transport the coronavirus to a range where it could be rendered safe with his IEDs. Praise the Lord and pass the pipe bombs! 'Murica!

/s

Is there any actual difference between “armed protester” and “terrorist”?

melanin _

1 Like

Not even that; most POC in the US know better than to go to protests while armed - that’s like painting an even bigger target on our chests…

4 Likes

The darkest part of all this for me is that the stay at home orders are working, so guys like this will look back and say, “see? It wasn’t that bad. The government overstepped and has to be stopped”.

The problem with ideology is that you can’t reason with it. Any outcome is justification for what you already wanted to believe. People like this are working backward from their desired conclusions about the world, so nothing you say or do seems to matter. That’s not to say they are unreachable with help, but it’s a hard problem.

7 Likes

Sooner or later, at these armed events (short of an armed standoff by an invisible line), someone is going attend with the purpose of causing a lethal bloody clusterfuck.

• It might be white supremacists, who were arrested before they could try it.
  • It might be defensive pipe-bomb guy.
  • It might be a mass-killer, who wants death-by-cop, who figures out that he can force-multiply by triggering a whole bunch of armed idiots.
6 Likes

Since this fellow explicitly states he wants to kill the police, I am sure the “Blue Lives Matter” folks will be up in arms about his behavior.

I also note very little coverage in the Denver metro area about this event. But there is this description

1 Like

Don’t be ridiculous. Those were hand-made, single-shot pipe bombs clearly meant for recreational bombing, not fully automatic pipe bombs with high capacity magazines.

3 Likes

Not a lot of Peruvian and Nepalese wannabe terrorists I’m aware of. I’m afraid this one’s on culture more than geography.

1 Like

You know, for kids.

you_know

2 Likes

“Imma patriot!!!” screams the covidiot waving the battle flag of an enemy country…

1 Like

You must have forgotten about Peru’s Shining Path guerrillas.

2 Likes

That’s fair

1 Like

Sendero Luminoso?

various maoist groups in Nepal?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.