Violent threats against FBI from GQP is paying off: gunman shoots FBI building in Cincinnati

Originally published at: Violent threats against FBI from GQP is paying off: gunman shoots FBI building in Cincinnati | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Turns out that when you revile and denigrate basically all revolutions since the late 1700s you aren’t very good at it in the 21st century.

13 Likes

What the heck is the “thought” process of using both a nail gun and an AR-15?

9 Likes

You have made the bold assumption that some “thought” went into this plan.

29 Likes

Foil the responders’ attempts to intercept him by nailing the doors shut maybe?

15 Likes

They took his red swingline stapler?

office space my stapler GIF by Maudit

27 Likes

Please don't waste those.

15 Likes

C’mon, it’s not like FBI agents ever carry weapons, and a “field office” sounds quaint, like it’s surrounded by flowers and picnic tables.

/s

16 Likes

“after a standoff with police, the suspect fled the scene”

And not “after a … standoff with police, the suspect died in a hail of bullets.”

Makes me want to make a hasty (but probably correct) assumption about the suspects melanin levels.

42 Likes

He attacked the Feds and got out alive?

Edit: @douglas_stuart beat me to it. I’ll have to up my gif-seeking game.

22 Likes

Let’s all talk about mental health instead of violent rhetoric by right wing leaders or access to firearms /s

17 Likes

ah what’s to be done when one political party turns into a violent anti-governmental cult? here’s hoping the media doggedly demands an answer to that of every republican in government

16 Likes

Stochastic terrorism, just as many of us here anticipated.

21 Likes

13 Likes

Well THAT will show that building who’s boss.

4 Likes

Very short thread:

27 Likes

I love that MAGA idiots have been threatening the very dept that would typically investigate these kinds of threats. That’ll end well

15 Likes

No, really, go ahead and try again to demonstrate how the Second Amendment empowers you to protect yourself against a tyrannical government.

12 Likes

But those BLM folks, they broke windows and set fires! They’re the real baddies!

16 Likes

He was just on a tour of the FBI building and got a little excited and wanted to celebrate by firing a few rounds off with his legally purchased assault weapon which he originally bought for protection from prairie dogs and just happened to have with him that day.

10 Likes