FBI arrests Georgia man suspected of planning to bomb White House

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/16/fbi-arrests-georgia-man.html

1 Like

Photo of the suspect:

40 Likes

I think I’d want to know more about the FBI involvement. They have a habit of finding angry randos incapable of pouring piss out of a boot, coaching them through Terrorism for Dummies, and then slapping cuffs on them.

Tdumb

43 Likes

Below is a photo from the FBI line up.

creepy_mascots

21 Likes

It’s all about the hamberders, baby!

13 Likes

d340db8be957631cbb238fb4e4e10155

6 Likes

Yet more evidence the FBI is part of the “deep state” out to thwart the President’s every move-- a terrorist attack on DC would have given Trump all the power he needs to finally get shit done without any interference from Democraps or that pesky constitution.

23 Likes

Why would anybody want to bomb the White House?

9 Likes

I think the answer falls into the same category as “why would anybody want to walk around all the time dressed as Napoleon Bonaparte?”

11 Likes

The fancy hat?

19 Likes

That’s what I was thinking about. You never know anymore.

2 Likes

The fanciest!

10 Likes

tumblr_inline_p3vw1dgiD11u4z35y_500

9 Likes

It certainly will be interesting to see how Trump responds to this without accidentally praising or validating the FBI.

17 Likes

They have a habit of finding angry randos incapable of pouring piss out of a boot,

Suspected attacker planned to … approach White House "from the back road,

Nuh uh, he was too smart and he had it all planned out - he was gonna take the back roads to the White House! That’ll fool 'em!

11 Likes

Imagine that if trump and Pence were in the same room tomorrow on a different timeline…

3 Likes

Step 1- Evade detection (also known in the trade as the “don’t stand up” step.)

Step 2 - Detonate bomb.

Step 3 - Evade capture.

5 Likes

He was going in on foot, walking backwards, to throw off the spotters and trackers.

2 Likes

I thought the FBI was in collusionion to get rid of Trump? ;/

Good thing this guys plan didn’t work.

11 Likes

(Hasher Jallal) Taheb allegedly said he planned to travel to “hijra,” a term said to refer to Islamic State territory and he was selling the car to fund the trip. But he didn’t have a passport.

He allegedly told the informant he wanted to attack the White House and Statue of Liberty in jihadist attacks.

trumpers are going to have a field day with this one.

Do we need to build a wall around the state of Georgia? /X s

5 Likes