Tucker Carlson accuses FBI of organizing the Capitol riot

Originally published at: Tucker Carlson accuses FBI of organizing the Capitol riot | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Christmas In Rockefeller Center GIF by NBC

39 Likes

Conservatives: Blue Lives Matter! Support Law Enforcement!

Progressives: What about the FBI and the Capitol Police and the Office of the Inspector General and those Postal Service cops who dragged Steve Bannon off that yacht?

Conservatives: Fuck those guys.

44 Likes

Carlson’s confusing “were” with “are”.

If there’s hard evidence of Person Two and Person Three breaking the law, but there are no charges filed, the odds are more reasonable that they’ve become informants in order to save their asses.

36 Likes

There’s one government agent that was definitely responsible for the riot. Fortunately he lost his job effective 1/20/2021 but sadly they have not indicted him yet.

45 Likes

Here, we see a more accurate image of F@cker Carlson.

24 Likes

Seems he’s going the Glenn Beck route now. The stuff he comes up with is getting weirder and weirder. Pretty soon he’ll be drawing diagrams on a board.

13 Likes

I think even some of the Q people (who weren’t actually there, anyway) realized that insurrection was too far. Now they’ll do everything they can to convince themselves that the nasty bad shameful thing didn’t happen and that they are, as always without exception ever, the victims here.

24 Likes

He’s angling to replace Donny - the GOP seems to need a blippin’ wacko up front and Tucker knows that.
Here comes 2024!

6 Likes

The conservative media is desperately throwing EVERY possible exculpatory explanation against the wall to see whether any of them stick. Well behaved tourists, actually Antifa, the FBI planned it etc. It doesn’t matter whether they contradict each other, it doesn’t even matter whether they are internally consistent or plausible. Just keep Democrats busy trying to debunk the crazy instead of talking about how it was a failed coup.

25 Likes

In faeces… not necessarily his own.

8 Likes

I mean, the FBI has done some really shady shit in the past. But…

33 Likes

eewww!
well, I’m off to the unicorn chaser thread.

6 Likes

My first thought was how the FBI screwed up their involvement in the 1993 World Trade Centre Bombing; but, yeah, there is so much more in their back catalogue.

1 Like

Curious, the title here
“Tucker Carlson accuses FBI of organizing the Capitol riot”
doesn’t match that on the linking page,
“Tucker Carlson thinks the FBI organized the Capitol riot”.
I believe the first and not the second.

8 Likes

30 Likes

Yes. This.

It appears he has never seen an episode of “Law & Order” or “The Wire”-- when the authorities include you in a case but don’t charge you it’s because you have copped a plea or are otherwise cooperating. Working with the FBI after the fact does not mean they are or have ever been your employer.

12 Likes

Yes Tucker, the FBI should name this “Person 2”… and while they’re at it…

12 Likes

The FBI, that bastion of left wing radical liberalism. Must be a weird place to work these days, hearing how they’re on the side of the hippies.

7 Likes

Beau’s take on this story.

20 Likes