Tucker Carson takes QAnon to the next level by claiming that there aren't any QAnoners

Originally published at: Tucker Carson takes QAnon to the next level by claiming that there aren't any QAnoners | Boing Boing

10 Likes

TIL antifa.com redirects to whitehouse.gov. I guess whoever did that imagines it was an insult.

18 Likes

44 Likes

25 Likes

So what you’re saying is…

11 Likes

Isnt that the guy whom fox news lawyers said in court is for entertainment purposes only and has no obligation to tell the truth

24 Likes

Literally the Ministry of Truth:
“We have always been at war with Eurasia”

11 Likes

I think most antifa people would be insulted by being compared to a moderate liberal like Joe Biden, but I doubt that was what was intended.

16 Likes

My response to this is Tucker Carlson doesn’t exist. He is a Satanic Liberal Deep Fake. \s

24 Likes

To his credit most journalists wouldn’t so openly admit to being bad at their job.

16 Likes

Hey…remember when there was this bloviating orange fellow who would just say outrageous shit in order to either get attention or distract you from the other horrible shit he or his ilk was doing, or both?

7 Likes

That or he believes you are stupid.

13 Likes

“We spent all day trying to locate the famous QAnon…”

All day, people, ALL Freakin’ DAY! What more do you want? Journalism?!

15 Likes

The levels of cognitive dissonance and denial are through the roof. After denying their election loss and denying their involvement in the insurrection, now they’re denying their own existence.

19 Likes

Tucker Carlson has to be a left wing conspiracy to make the right look hypocritical, batshit crazy, and sociopathic, right? Otherwise, why would he be so effective at doing that…?

13 Likes

I mean some Q adherents now think the whole thing was a psyop by the FBI/NSA/Deep State/George Soros, etc which…you know…could be fucking true because they never at any point had any idea who or how many people Q even was. But…it’s also great to see idiots be self-aware enough to realize they are idiots who could so easily be duped as to give over their entire lives to a conspiracy theory that may have been propagated by the very entities the theory purports to stand up against.

10 Likes

Please stop posting about Tucker Carlson. I have reflexively punched my monitor in the face several times!

16 Likes

Can’t wait for the explosive followup.

Tucker Carson claims that there is no Tucker Carson.

(This is some damn weird meta snake eating it’s tail shit right here. Or at least Yo dawg I heard you like conspiracy theories so I put a conspiracy theory in your conspiracy theory conspiracy theory 4D chess.)

18 Likes

4 Likes

Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson is simply forwarding Ron Johnson’s take that Qanon and the traitorous trumpers who stormed the US Capitol don’t exist. More smoke from the MAGA propaganda machine.

Blowing that smoke up people’s asses is what he does best.

9 Likes