Violent threats against FBI from GQP is paying off: gunman shoots FBI building in Cincinnati

We all know it’s probably a White guy.

White Supremacy is a helluva drug…

12 Likes

Doofus probably played a LOT of Quake…
Nailgun (Q1) | Quake Wiki | Fandom.

5 Likes

This is happening in my city. I am so sick and tired of these MAGAt creeps and their cult.

10 Likes

What!?!

Steve Brule What GIF

6 Likes

They’ve already been labelled. By themselves.

24 Likes

So they know who he is, and can presumably pick him up anytime.

Unless he nicked the car, of course. But anyone dumb enough to open fire on an FBI building would not, I believe, have the smarts to hotwire a car.

4 Likes

These fucking idiots.

Has anyone checked in on Judge Reinhold lately?

4 Likes

I’m with you on the Republican lies, and this is probably the motive, but we really don’t know anything yet, and there are no prizes for posting this first.

Your theory is that maybe it just happened on its own, huh?

16 Likes

No, my theory is rhat there are a lot of crazy and stupid and violent people out there, and some of them are motivated by things other than the latest news.

It’s not like attacks on the FBI happen all the time though. We just had one at the precise moment Republicans were working hard to incite it. Saying it might not be connected to the “latest news” – that is, said incitement – strikes me as about as reasonable as noting that bridges do, in fact, collapse on their own sometimes.

21 Likes

Having a theory is fine. I share this theory as a likely cause.

But I would never post a theory as fact. I’d note I was drawing is a likely conclusion, not an absolute fact.

Holy Fucking Shit! I thought this image had to be fake, and found that it’s true.

20 Likes

(presumedly to look for missing classified documents that might have followed the ex-president from the White House to Mar-a-Lago)

It’s not like it’s toilet paper. :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

Sure Jan GIF

i mean the vast majority of terroristic violence in America is from White supremacist, and their dear leader just had some consequences for his actions this week and this was an attack on the institution that carried it out, but yeah… could be someone else… /s

21 Likes

The guy under arrest for killing Muslims in AZ is a Muslim. I privately theorized that it was a white terrorist. But I would never have posted that as fact.

1 Like

“I actually fired one though, and it loses all of its velocity like three feet out. So if you fired it at somebody ten feet away, [the nail would] just sort of bounce off of them.”

8 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

It will probably surprise absolutely no one that the shooter was a January 6th insurrectionist.

23 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.