Comedian Sarah Cooper hilariously mimes Trump's deranged disinfectant comments

That was perfect. I always hate that person, drop them off first. No we can’t go for pizza, it’s 4 am!

3 Likes

Trump doesn’t exist because reality never existed.

2 Likes

If he was being “sarcastic” then he was making light of a situation that has killed 50,000 Americans (so far), at an official briefing. So his comments were either grossly ill-informed, or egregiously insensitive, or both. Truly he is the most Trumpian of Statesmen.

11 Likes

First I’ve heard of Sarah Cooper. She’s really good.
I love the deadpan delivery, several notches above the typical SNL sketch style delivery where the actors always have to have that “wink wink, we’re only kidding!” expression.

12 Likes

Inner-Space Force. Sign me up.

1 Like

remember awhile back when someone had a spare roll of those stickers “for rectal use only” and thought it would be hilarious to put them on various products in stores

(it actually was funny, except I don’t think the retailers were pleased)

we now need some stickers “Do NOT drink or inject this product!” with Trump’s face X-ed out as a warning

Can’t be both? Are you new around here?

Trump was being sarcastic, and it’s a liberal plot to put words into his mouth, and everything he said was factually correct and exhibited the brilliant penetrating insights characteristic of our very stable genius of a leader.

If this seems contradictory to you, the contradiction is in you. Just tune in to Fox News, where you will find thought-leader news hosts who will quite seriously argue for all three simultaneously. They will show you the error of your ways and help you learn to love Big Orange.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.