Comics legend Stan Lee dead at 95

hugs :hugs:

2 Likes

It’s as sad as when Jean Grey sacrificed herself to stop Dark Phoenix. But I’m sure he won’t be dead long, either.

3 Likes

They are already planing on bringing him back in a future issue.

8 Likes

i’m not crying, YOU’RE CRYING :cry:

8 Likes

Speaking the truth and educating impressionable young nerds since 1968. Love you, Stan. You will live forever in our hearts.

11 Likes
6 Likes

Nuff

4 Likes

Only ten hours?

5 Likes

3 Likes

It’s been a busy day… but as featured here on BB in the past.

8 Likes

My late father took pictures at the Marvel offices in 1970. Here is his Stan Lee: https://peterbasch.com/2015/06/13/my-dads-photo-of-stan-lee/

7 Likes

Dog smile therapy:

9 Likes

Trumpsters, take note.

(And as the article points out, this doesn’t stop people from being inspired by hate, but we can’t let them win.)

10 Likes

Stan Lee inspired a lot of the better parts of the adult I would become. I know I wasn’t alone in that.

Excelsior!

9 Likes

It’s from 1968!

5 Likes

Figured it wasn’t exactly recent but, just, wow. What a giant. :sob:

2 Likes

BD"E Stan. If I meet you in the world to come I’ll thank you for making my life a better place.

Thanks a lot! Feeling a bit better now.

1 Like

hugs back :hugs:

2 Likes

I finally had the strength to pick up a failed delivery at the post office today. It was X-Men Grand Design: Second Genesis which I had preordered months ago. (did Ed Piskor have a BBS account?)

I don’t think I can face reading it today. I know it is just coincidence from an unknowing and unfeeling universe, but it still feels cruel.

4 Likes