Competing labradors are back. This time: Game of Bones

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/11/competing-labradors-are-back.html

12 Likes
11 Likes

Magnificent. I am in awe of his ability to draw a narrative out of these that is so compelling that I was waiting on tenterhooks for the entire of both videos.

12 Likes

Get on with it!

6 Likes

I enjoyed that. And I will no longer apologize to anyone for enjoying the game of Curling.

11 Likes

I can’t help but think that the narration was added post production.
(Narrator revealed that he knew the outcome when he said “hold onto it for twenty… more seconds.”)

1 Like

Are you saying you think the competition was rigged?!

15 Likes

Well look what happened in the breakfast competition; he put Mabel’s bowl down after Olive’s, giving Olive an advantage. It looks a bit dodgy.

10 Likes

Looks a bit doggy don’t you mean?

11 Likes

Stop with the conspiracy BS. The league will not allow another scandal like what we had in 87’.

14 Likes

That look at the end is what we call whybrows.

9 Likes

“Bad dog.”

3 Likes

I like all sorts of sports. I didn’t realize how much these people add to the event as I did watching these two dogs.

I hope he does more.

1 Like

I thought so too. I enjoyed watching it thinking that, but I have a hard time believing his timing is this good for it to be live

2 Likes

Never showboat youngster, you don’t need the style points.

1 Like

And that right there is where I disagree with league rules, as conceding graciously is the high mark of being a Good Dog.

4 Likes

Maybe he’ll do radio versions.

Horses aren’t loaded into the starting gate simultaneously, but there’s no clear advantage to loading order. Both competitors waited for the start signal, because they’re clearly Very Good Dogs.

2 Likes

Horses aren’t loaded into the starting gate simultaneously, but there’s no clear advantage to loading order. Both competitors waited for the start signal, because they’re clearly Very Good Dogs

I will have to go to instant replay, possibly with slo-mo to confirm. Regardless, they are indeed both Very Good Dogs.

ETA: Olive clearly jumped the gun and started eating first.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.