Composite image of all the low-polling white men running for president

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/23/composite-image-of-all-the-low.html

6 Likes

pNGuqEG

38 Likes

Hey I know that guy.

16 Likes

19 Likes

It reminds me of this (I wish I could find a larger version):

31 Likes

Sorry, which candidate is the one whose nose points in a different direction from where his head is facing, again?

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure most of them have their noses out of joint over something. That, or from politicking with too much enthusiasm.

7 Likes

Download%20(2)

6 Likes

“Okay okay, I’ll vote for him, just. . . tell him to stop looking at me that way!”

5 Likes

Perfect reply for a truly atrocious shoop.

6 Likes

I’d just be happy if there was one with a nose less than two feet long.

2 Likes

I like how that wiki adds “biological information” to throw us off the scent of his android origins.

1 Like

There is at least some attempts at commentary, perhaps even satire, in that one. In contrast to the posted one, which really doesn’t seem to have anything to say as far as I can tell. Unlike the Mad cartoon, we live in a time when it’s easy for any 8 year old to do this; it’s not amusing unless there’s more to it.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Too subtle?
Are_We_Not_Men_We_Are_Devo!

" The manager of the company’s art department, Rick Serini, recommended an artist who could airbrush and alter the face of the picture, while lead singer Mark Mothersbaugh offered a picture he’d procured from a local newspaper that morphed the faces of U.S. presidents John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixonand Gerald Ford. These ideas were later morphed with the original “Chi Chi” Rodriguez image to create the cover art of the album."

7 Likes

It’s not my definition. But thanks for playing.

a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race (emphasis mine)

That power imbalance is a defining part of racism.

Try again. That is most definitely not what

means. That is actually a much narrower definition than what you are working off of.

8 Likes

First, when did you stop beating your wife? [reference]

Let me guess: you also find the existence of both Black History Month and affirmative action to be “racist” and were pleased to see the “alllivesmatter” hashtag in response to the BLM protests. Those views are right in line with the “concern” about anti-white racism you’re expressing here.

That false victimhood explains why you chose to ignore @malevolentpixy’s point about historical power imbalances, along with my joke about it*. It also explains why the question you think is such an epic “gotcha” is being laughed at.

ETA: When I see a white man expressing concern about racism against other white men in this way (or indeed, when I see them worrying about it at all) I’m forced to conclude that that he’s incompetent or stupid or ignorant enough to have managed to lose the game on easy mode:

[* “I, too, am outraged by this racist article. We white men finally overcome discrimination to the point where we can run for the presidency and now…this!”]

13 Likes

Pronouncer:

7 Likes

That word:

9 Likes

Seriously, the circular firing squad needs to stop. I don’t want another 4 years on the crazy train with Trump.