Concrete block crushes car and narrowly misses owner who was cleaning snow off windshield

What’s Russian for Amalgam Widow-maker?

1 Like

2 Likes

OK so it was a “Crocodile Dundee Concrete Block” - happy now?

1 Like

That’s terrifyingly violent. I’m sure blocks have hit people on video. I hope I never see one.

I thought the muffled bass heavy music seemed a little weird, but shrugged it off. If all the sound was dubbed in for effect though, that makes sense.

I think every kid in the dorms of my school had 4 of those to prop up the beds to make more storage space underneath.

The problem was that when they moved out it was much easier to just put them in the “common room” instead of disposing of them.

Then the next year’s inductees wondered why there was a stack of bricks in the rec room. It usually took ~2 students to figure it out and the rest followed suit.

3 Likes

That’s hardcore Tetris.

6 Likes

My first years of school, my bed was a foam mattress on plywood on concrete blocks. It made sense because the corner was cut off so the door could open and I couldn’t do that to a standard mattress or a standard frame.

3 Likes

Jengaaaaaa!

2 Likes

Good reflexes to notice the grit falling on the car, look up to see where it was coming from, see the block of concrete and turn that into “move away fast!”

No lost moments wondering “what?” and so no lost life.

2 Likes

My wife had one of those when we first met. Foam on slats. Surprisingly comfortable and easy to move. I remember having to chop up a box-spring mattress base when moving once because I couldn’t get it out of our 3-floor walk up. I have no recollection of how in the hell we got it in to begin with.

1 Like

Those would have been “last” moments :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’ll buff right out

I was wondering if falling blocks were common there and if he’d had practice, but if you didn’t get it right the first time, the practice would be moot.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.