Condo association threatens eviction of tenant with support squirrel

Oh Brother. Insurance in times of extreme lose cover dues & etc. It’s unconscionable to require HOA dues these times of catastrophic instances. Hope all is well with them going forward…

1 Like

Thanks. They have a rental now and hope to rebuild, but the Army Corps of Engineers has to go through and find out of any of the foundations are salvageable. Even after helping an old friend clean up in Houston, Santa Rosa was a shock. They’re facing it remarkably calmly considering they and every in their neighborhood basically lost everything. All humans and pets got out of the house, so at least there’s that.

1 Like

Indeed!

1 Like

I have seen/heard of people who had a good pet squirrel, but i am not naive enough to think it’s common. Could be that some people are better at having them around than others and that the particular squirrel has a good disposition personality-wise, but they do not seem like easy or ideal pets to have.

Just get a rat, ferret or something if someone is inclined to have a weird pet. A friend of mine has 2 or 3 ferrets and his family loves having them around. I don’t care for owning something like that.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.