Confused Rudy Giuliani blames Trump for 100,000 fraudulent ballots in another goof

Originally published at: Confused Rudy Giuliani blames Trump for 100,000 fraudulent ballots in another goof | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Maybe he slipped and actually told the truth for once.

26 Likes
17 Likes

I’ve heard more coherent political discussions from two old winos in a dive bar than this discussion between two old winos over video.

27 Likes

sigh
Stop torturing the poor guy and let him deteriorate in private. Does anybody actually still care what he says?

3 Likes

All the wrong people, including the one who thinks they’re the “finest, really the best (believe me)” people.

23 Likes

36 Likes

Steve Bannon apparently does…

7 Likes

I’m starting to wonder if Giuliani has ever seen a ballot if he thinks that garbage trucks, bags or buckets would make sense as a means of transporting them.

“They were delivering ballots by the tankful! Herding them in like gerbils! Pumping them into the polling places by fire hose!”

34 Likes

“And aliens, we’ve heard accounts of aliens coming down in honest to god flying saucers and voting in huge numbers for Biden. Now, are any of these space aliens registered voters? No, of course not. This proves just how rigged the system is for Democrats, they are calling up E.T. and Alf and having them come vote. And we’re powerless to stop them, because they’ve got lazer guns, so they just waltz in with their green skin and eyes on little stalks and start pulling levers and filling out ballots with all six arms-- one alien can potentially vote six times at once!! It’s madness I tell you.”

22 Likes

"I hate ballots. You know, you’ll just be sitting there, minding your own business, and they’ll come, marching in and crawl up your leg and start biting the inside of your a**, and you’ll be all like: “EHY! GET OUT OF MY A** YOU STUPID BALLOTS!”

22 Likes

yup. conservative media should stop bringing him on to help with their undermining of democracy.

till they do, unfortunately he’s a public figure. and he can and should be discussed that way

16 Likes

10 Likes

Why should he get that consideration? He’s “tortured” millions of people in public, tried to tear down the country, and is still trying. I want to see him deteriorate very publicly, very catastrophically, and in full view of everyone.

15 Likes

“So an old Volkswagon pulls up to where they are counting the votes. And get this, there was a secret compartment under the hood where they were hiding the votes! They brought in box after box of Biden votes. And these were each folded into the shape of an Origami swan, so they weren’t mail in ballots. They had to have like 10 wishes worth of swans in there. And of course they wished for more Biden votes, so it was like a perpetual fraud machine. They must have stuffed Trump votes directly into the engine to use it as fuel as there weren’t any Trump votes.”

20 Likes

They even put tar and sand on the ballots’ feet so they’d be able to be herded further to the polling stations that needed them!

It is, indeed!

7 Likes

There’s certainly more reasons to believe they were for Trump than for Biden.

6 Likes

Pictured: Steve Bannon and Rudy Giuliani deep in conversation.

Man, that’s a depressing photo. Those poor buggers, ending up like that.

11 Likes

Or Vladimir and Estragon got fed up waiting and decided to get tanked instead.

5 Likes

I’m not sure that’s fair to those nice homeless folks. I’m sure they’re perfectly pleasant, unlike Rudy and Bannon…

16 Likes