Conservative politician shared office with "Sugar Daddy" website

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/20/conservative-member-of-parliam.html

Rob…  

9 Likes

I am afraid you’re getting the wrong end of the stick here. I am inclined to think pretty young Wallis is very much on the supply side of this equation, after all most Tories MPs would gladly abandon any and all principles for a few thousands worth of ‘sponsorship’.

3 Likes

I’m not sure why he’s not leaning into this. The Tories have been pretty open about wanting to create a world where poor young people who like luxuries like shelter and food have no choice but to be entrepreneurial and sell their bodies to wealthy older men in the free market.

9 Likes

Maybe he can get Prince Andrew to come up with a plausible explanation for all of this. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

actually they don’t want a free market, they want a totally unregulated market. so called free market types have much gnashing of teeth when you tell them no, the “free market” doesn’t mean you can murder someone over a business transaction

3 Likes

The Tories are selling the country wholesale, and people are complaining about his boutique retail operation?

1 Like

This would be a lot less of a story if the Conservatives were planning to legalise sex work.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.