Summit for "female conservatives" was feast of transphobia and far-right crackpottery

Originally published at: Summit for "female conservatives" was feast of transphobia and far-right crackpottery | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I dunno, Kari, you might want to check with the boss. He says women have to choose (and, spoiler alert, women who choose a career are miserable in spite of the prerequisite cats).

17 Likes

Vomit Puke GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

18 Likes

17 Likes

season 2 fml GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

13 Likes

There sure do seem to be an awful lot of divorcées on that list of people headlining a conference predicated on the idea that a woman’s highest calling is to be a loyal, subservient wife and mother in a monogamous heteronormative relationship.

24 Likes

Did they have TSA rejects at the door for the inevitable pat down? Security must have been “tight”.

2 Likes

Debunking Charlie Kirk.

9 Likes

And here’s Candace Owens ranting against “liberal college professors”:

Woot! A shoutout to my people.

20 Likes

A 16 year old had concerns, Marge didn’t help.

6 Likes

Empty has an unrealistically high opinion of herself there.

TERs and fascists are on my reddest of red flags list.

16 Likes

Marjorie Taylor Greene says trans people in bathrooms “want to have sex with you.”

Someone needs to tell these freaks that the total number of documented sexual assaults committed by trans people in public restrooms is much, much lower than the number of documented sexual assaults by Republican members of congress.

18 Likes

TPUSA. TPUSA? TPUSA?!!

One thought… Toilet Paper USA

Another… “TPUSA” said as a word, sounds like some kind of new, gross social disease.

9 Likes

Happy Excuse Me GIF

6 Likes

Lets Fight GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

6 Likes

it is dark this week of course

https://www.reddit.com/r/ToiletPaperUSA/

3 Likes

Damn, now I’m imagining mtg just hanging out by the bathroom creeping on young people.

Probably closer to the truth than I care to imagine further.

15 Likes

I’m much more curious about the attendees to this event than the usual garbage comments by the usual garbage people. How many were there? Why did they go? Was it expensive?

13 Likes

Get with the times, Candace. That antisemitic dogwhistle is so 2015

Get with the times, Marge. That evangelical pandering is so 2005.

10 Likes

Hey, public service for anyone (or who knows anyone) planning to attend this event in the future: the key takeaway from this or any such “summit”/conference/convention/seminar is the same—Conservatives are always wrong. About everything.

Hope that’s useful.

7 Likes