Conservative parents are predictably angry over a quiz question seeming aimed at angering them

Originally published at: Conservative parents are predictably angry over a quiz question seeming aimed at angering them | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Being offended by this just shows how you’re a worthless pathetic loser.

15 Likes

Neither all of Florida nor Texans. I have friends in both those places who are not idiots. So there are a fair number of non idiots in those places.

Fox News are not idiots at all, but their viewers are.

The answer is KKK. To a man, they are 100% idiotic. One would have to be. It’s almost literally a requirement.

63 Likes

It’s certainly good that only liberals are easily-triggered snowflakes; or I might be forced to draw conclusions…

28 Likes

e] all of the above…

12 Likes

Dawwww, does they need a safe space?

11 Likes

But Clayton Bigsby, the World’s Only Black White Supremacist - Chappelle’s Show - YouTube

5 Likes

I am triggered by the use of radio buttons when clearly checkboxes are a more appropriate choice!

27 Likes

When Dave Chapelle was funny

6 Likes

Those were the days…

5 Likes

This is some choice bait (inadvertently), because any outrage about it appears as if you’re defending the Klan. Oopsie.

11 Likes

Or without the addition of E) All of the Above.

4 Likes

Rocklin is directly attached to the South to Lincoln, Ca. They have regular Klan meetings there, so a surprise to no one in California that this happen in Rocklin.

P.S. It’s on the 80 hwy, do not stop there if you are a POC or have Dem stickers on your car, ain’t worth it.

17 Likes

Way to self own, conservatives. Way to self own.

Of course, situations like this are why I’m not a teacher. I couldn’t resist such shenanigans with their children’s poor, precious little minds, weaponized as they’ve been by their right-wing, FOX loving, complete morons of parental heritage. Safer for me to just not be tempted.

9 Likes

Oh, so this wasn’t a case of the history teacher making things EASY for his/her students by making EVERY answer the right answer? :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

So this was offensive to parents, but the history teacher literally saying that Trump was still president and other Q-nonsense is A-OK?

7 Likes

I’m triggered by the use of both radio buttons and letters for labels. Why have both when either one would suffice?

4 Likes

Some additional statistical info:

At the 2000 census there were 36,330 people in 13,258 households, including 10,009 families, in the city. The population density was 2,246.2 people per square mile (867.5/km2). There were 14,421 housing units at an average density of 891.6 per square mile (344.3/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 88.32% White, 0.91% African American, 0.80% Native American, 4.16% Asian, 0.19% Pacific Islander, 1.93% from other races, and 3.69% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 7.91%.[19] 16.8% were of German, 11.8% English, 10.6% Irish, 8.1% Italian and 6.5% American ancestry according to Census 2000.

Also, only three high schools. Rocklin High, Victory High, and Whitey High.

Oops, I meant Whitney.

10 Likes

Sorry, but I don’t get it.
a) Nothing much to do with history.
b) Where / what is the actual question? A statement followed by a list of options does not a question make.
c) One of the options is a corporate entity not a group of people.

Teacher needs to improve their standards.

7 Likes

Or, d) it was a joke question…?

3 Likes