Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 1)

Can we have everything else too?

2 Likes
5 Likes

The virus is causing another problem with the airlines - equipment problems:

13 Likes

Yeah - jets need to be flown every four days or so to maintain immediate operability. Most places where they’re parked are doing this - at least they were doing this. Of course - even a short few minutes flight costs tons of money. Especially without passengers.

14 Likes
13 Likes

29 Likes

Anyone who airs that needs to have their broadcasting license taken away. Biden needs to make that clear right now.

17 Likes

“local”

15 Likes

IANAL, but wondering if Dr. Fauci could sue them. I hope so, because they’ll keep doing the same crap until someone hits them in the wallet - repeatedly.

15 Likes
4 Likes

It is absolutely within the FCC’s power: in fact it’s their primary purpose.

Fauci’s clearly one of those “high road” idiots, so don’t hold your breath on him doing anything.

10 Likes

24 Likes

Cancel your subscriptions, part whatever:

2 Likes
14 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/25/business/joann-fabric-mask-policy/index.html

Statement about employees dealing with hostile Karens

Signs will be posted at all stores Saturday and the company will inform their customers of the change via its website.

Miquelon declined to say whether JOANN employees are trained to refuse customers who don’t wear face masks. “We’ll cross the bridge when we come to it,” he said.

While he recognizes the potential for “hostile moments,” Miquelon added, “I just don’t want to see an employee get hurt. Our people didn’t sign up for that. They’re just trying to be a good citizen and earn a living.”

18 Likes
17 Likes

Welcome to our world my cisgender friends.

22 Likes

Ah, this takes me back to the old days, when a rest stop meant pulling over to the side of the road
in the weeds. Good Gross times. :older_woman:t4: :grimacing:

16 Likes

You know, I’ve been thinking about that (3 1/2-year-old), and it used to just be a lot easier. There are simply fewer places to stand without someone seeing you: we’ve added three and a half billion people to the planet since my father was having to pull over to the side of the road for me.

9 Likes

Copacabana New Year’s Eve will have a new format; Riotur, the municipal tourism company, and the city are studying a new type of event without people on the beaches.

Authorities in SĂŁo Paulo decide to postpone carnival celebrations in 2021 due to the danger of coronavirus.

No F1 in Brazil: due to the Covid pandemic19, the Brazilian Grand Prix will not be held this year. All Formula One competitions on the Americas have been cancelled.

15 Likes