Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 1)

Drinking Mask

In the BBS Shop in 3,2,1…

11 Likes
11 Likes

2020: Year of the Eyebrow Model

13 Likes

from the article:
U.S. District Court Judge William Stickman IV’s ruling, issued Monday, that the governor’s stay-at-home order and business closure order issued in March and later suspended, along with limitations he placed on social gatherings of 25 people indoors and 250 outdoors as unconstitutional.
ok. THIS is what happens when the rethuglicans, led by that total asswipe McConnell, get carte blanche to stack the federal courts with toadies.
expect more of this type of end-around play for a very long time no matter the outcome of this 2020 election!

15 Likes

Yeah - it was repudiated. Famous case.

14 Likes

I have to revise my list above.

People who should be held to account for socializing while Covid-positive: Pensioners, college students, American hotel workers in Bavaria,…

Also culpable: Mayors, governors, university presidents,… who prematurely open up their campus/borders/pubs, gyms and churches,…

It seems she could be held legally accountable due to assault by negligence

Good. Now, can we also hold Judge William Stickman IV in PA accountable for his decision? Maybe appeal to Stickmans I-III, on the off-chance that they have some basic humanity that he simply didn’t inherit?

9 Likes

7 Likes

There’s nothing worse than a lukewarm, stale Millennial…

3 Likes

I effin hate clickbait article titles like this, so I will just tell you it is Vitamins D and C…

20 Likes

You jest, but…

Features this:

(And that’s not the first time this particular mask has been advertised here, but I think the last time it was taken down.)

12 Likes

Please don’t send him over here. While technically every person could be put on trial for crimes against humanity in Germany, I suspect that neither the legal circumstances would qualify nor the US government would accept that one of theirs would be trialled here.

3 Likes

This is the big wildcard for the November election. I don’t believe there were any hijinks involved in this.

As cold and flu season begins and people start getting sick for many reasons, everyone with a runny nose is going to be tested for covid, and many more people who were asymptomatic are going to be found positive, and those people are gonna be quarantined for two weeks.

If we see a nationwide spike in covid cases at the same time, I really don’t know how we will get through the election without serious setbacks and irregularities.

9 Likes
2 Likes

Because the rinks where they usually practice are closed, the ice skaters of NY Ice Theater are taking to the pavement with inline skates. Must be a treat to be hanging out and see one or a group of them practicing!

8 Likes

Hopefully not, since that’s not a symptom…

7 Likes

And yet daycare centers around here are already doing exactly that. Have not seen it from the schools yet (we are still mostly virtual) but I am waiting.

9 Likes

Gen Xers make the worst millennnials.

8 Likes

19 Likes
17 Likes
10 Likes