Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 1)

We finally got an definitive answer to the question of which Gallagher is the biggest tool

20 Likes
7 Likes

No, you fucking nipple-dick; itā€™s ā€˜onā€™ everyone else that you infect as well.

Man, I HATE this timelineā€¦

25 Likes

New study on mask use in Philly.

image image

16 Likes

Interesting new policy enacted here. Should one of us have a household member test positive, we cannot work for the duration of the 10 day quarantine for the index case, and then an additional 14 days afterward, in case we contracted it on the final day of the index quarantine. So if my child tests positive, I cannot work for 24 days(!) Same for our nurses, who for the most part have kids, some in school. I can find no support for that draconian a restriction. If I get it, I am out 10 days. If my wife gets it, I am out 24. Does this make sense?

21 Likes

How do these folks still not get the fact that wearing masks is mainly about protecting other people?!? Honestly, why do they think other people would be getting upset at them if the only person you might potentially hurt is yourself? Literally blows my mind.

16 Likes

Because doing something, anything, for someone else would and will never occur to them.

19 Likes

That is sadly the most likely answer. Jesus wept.

13 Likes

According to the RKI, about 20 percent of those tested positive have a runny or blocked nose (ā€œSchnupfenā€) as one of their symptoms. As an isolated symptom, it isnā€™t common. Combination, e.g. with a sore throat or a cough, should possibly raise the alarm.

5 Likes

Recently a section of my workplace shut down because someone contracted the virus. The building closed to all and was fumigated and not re-opened until two weeks later. Contact tracing was performed on employees and those that had contact could not return until tested and an additional 10 days of self quarantine. Hopefully we wonā€™t get to see what happens with multiple instances.

6 Likes

Gomez suspects the arsonā€™s motive is due to their COVID mask requirement as directed by the state for reopening during the pandemic.

8 Likes

@docosc & @Akimbo_NOT

At least they are trying. We find out we were working side by side with someone who tested positive by word of mouth when we ask ā€œHey, why is he out again today? Wasnā€™t he out yesterday?ā€

No testing, nothing.

16 Likes

I feel bad for the kid that was dragged along with those idiots

Well at least their employers know who made fools of themselves in public.

14 Likes

28 Likes

They are shouting to spread disease more efficiently.

15 Likes

Please donā€™t eff this up

16 Likes

We will.

10 Likes
22 Likes

Worked for Boris Johnson.

6 Likes
7 Likes