Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 1)

I wonder if they also shifted at some point to a more optimistic definition of dying of covid. It would be interesting to see the comparison of death by pneumonia, strokes, “old age coincidentally while having covid”, etc., to previous years.

6 Likes

12 Likes

21 Likes

Seems unlikely; in Sweden all information flow and policy relating to Covid has been left in the hands of the scientists who run the health authority, and they are fairly insulated from political pressures to look more successful than they are.

4 Likes
  1. Wearing a mask actually protects the wearer.
  2. Removing your mask in an enclosed space to eat or drink may be detrimental to your health.
19 Likes

Yes, we should wear them for others, but anything that lessens the amount of virus you are exposed to increases the likelihood that your immune system can beat it. I really think the mask mandates had a significant impact on mortality.

11 Likes

If that works, it looks as if medical personnel would benefit the most from it.

If.

7 Likes

My eyes are getting sore from all the rolling.

But those names: Aria DiMezzo, Malaise Lindenfeld, Ian Freeman, Elizabeth Dragon…

9 Likes

I was thinking it might be good for air travel. And that I could sing “this is Major Tom to Ground Control” while in the air.

19 Likes

Ara Tripp v2.

5 Likes

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/19/bleach-miracle-cure-amazon-covid

11 Likes

I can see one (1) mask in that pic.

8 Likes

Hope the wearer doesnt sneeze in that thing.

17 Likes

Does it come with a windshield wiper? On the inside? Cause that would be cool!

18 Likes

Check. Add wiper blades.

15 Likes

Jinx!

7 Likes

I owe you a coke!

7 Likes

How long do you have to depressurize before removing that thing?

13 Likes

We’re way past soft drinks in 2020.

12 Likes

I’ll bet there’s a study somewhere on the antiviral properties of rum…and Coca Cola was invented by a doctor, so it’s totally medicinal. :nerd_face: :tropical_drink:

15 Likes