Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 1)

tenor

5 Likes

:no_good_man: :no_good_woman:

11 Likes

18 Likes

dear god. is this satire???

“Venti dark with cream and 12 sugars?” he breathed cheerfully, then headed outside into a glorious spring day.
This is good for our mental health,” Medley said.
“It’s a distraction from what is going on in the real world,” said Lloyd.

but then, i think it’s not, if only because this attitude is so maddening:

“It’s a personal choice,” said her husband, mask-free in shorts and a polo. “If you want to stay home, stay home. If you want to go out, you can go out."

it’s personal choice if you want to keep your job and pay your rent or wind up homeless. personal choice.

14 Likes

This is probably going to be her reaction if Donnie catches the rona

11 Likes

“Results showed that the use of ACE inhibitors was associated with an almost 40% lower risk for COVID-19 hospitalization for older people enrolled in Medicare Advantage plans. No such benefit was seen in the younger commercially insured patients or in either group with ARBs.“

5 Likes

I’m going to make a wild guess here: even though the post counter was below the 10000 limit, @orenwolf has spent a lot of time in the past cleaning up posts from that topic which could have meant the internal post counter was at or close to 10000.

11 Likes
9 Likes

Yep. Performance was suffering.

10 Likes
4 Likes

Alpharetta? What a hive of villany! And I have family who live there…

Nope, that’s alpharetta. I say wall it off with Cobb county.

10 Likes
18 Likes

Oh Indy,

That’s taking the whole “WW1 but 100 years later” thing a bit too far.

6 Likes
6 Likes
12 Likes
9 Likes

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2349-y

Onebox is not displaying the Nature article so:

14 Likes

Remember all of you cheering Cuomo because he could string more than two words together to form a sentence, as opposed to Trump?

20 Likes
8 Likes

The best capitas. Huge.

19 Likes