Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 4)

Continuing the discussion from Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 3) - #5065 by Simon_Clift.

Previous discussions:

9 Likes
19 Likes

Damn.

bachie GIF by The Bachelor Australia

20 Likes

Starting on the 4th thread, this means we have a total of 15,000 posts on this topic, which is about 1,000 fewer than the number of reported COVID deaths globally for just the past 2 days. :sob:

28 Likes
15 Likes

I’m afraid I have no likes to give for that info. :confused: :persevere:

20 Likes
11 Likes

Why does this have to be a thing? I mean, I know why, but wtf, can’t they just let it go for a brief minute.

10 Likes

Remember, this is the 4th continuing thread, so the 5th in total. Sorry thats of no comfort

21 Likes

I did not know that. So, around 4,000 more reported deaths in the past 3 days than our cumulative total. Yep, not comforting at all.

fish no GIF by CBBC

19 Likes

Texas
4.8 million positive cases. 34.4% of tests are positive. Leading the nation in child hospitalizations.

That line is so close to vertical it makes no difference

22 Likes

The aussies told him to get bent

25 Likes

As well they fucking should!

21 Likes

Honestly, when I started this (now series of) thread back in Feb of '20, I had no idea it would go on this long and spawn 4 more subsequent daughter threads. It’s been a haul, and fun would not be among the words to describe it, but thank you for all who are along for the ride and for helping me maintain, more or less. Here’s hoping there will be no need for a Part the fifth, but I am not really holding out much on that one. Cheers!

Meryl Streep Cheers GIF by Cosmopolitan

34 Likes

Screams Internally Game Of Thrones GIF

19 Likes

5th. Started 2/20 with this:

24 Likes

these last few seemed to correspond with variants. which is good, new thread now means no new variants any time soon.

( that’s sound science right? )

(eta)

@#$!

8 Likes

This is apparently not a new variant (according to COVID standards for newness!)

10 Likes

Well, yay?

5 Likes

Going Crazy Will Ferrell GIF

I guess we need to have this conversation again?

17 Likes