Cool Canadian cop defuses potential road rage fight

[Read the post]

1 Like

The aggressor has PINK short pants on?

My previous thoughts on PINK short pants will be re-evaluated…

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I came to comment. Pretty belligerent for guy wearing hot pink shorts. And I think he’s wearing crocs.

1 Like

The “crocs” are the last straw for me, too…

1 Like

Man, I can’t wait for the next season of Trailer Park Boys.

3 Likes

Just needed one of them to look up and yell ‘Fuck off, Lahey!’

8 Likes

i’m not really getting how the cop was really the one diffusing the situation here.

1 Like

*defusing

But clearly, the ragers heard the officer. You can see pink-shorts point at him, and you can even faintly hear “listen to the officer,” spake by pink-shorts.

4 Likes

doh, i always get those confused. : )

i guess he had an effect on the situation, but it seemed like they were both ready to go off in a huff anyway, whether or not the officer on the bridge yelled insults at them or not.

1 Like

BUT he didn’t shoot anyone! …oh Canadian cop, that makes more sense.

12 Likes

Being Canada, it was probably something like this, “I told you to go first!”

“No way, eh, you were clearly ahead of me, I told you to go first.”

“No, I insisted that you take the spot ahead of me.”

“And while I appreciate the offer, I respectfully decline and insist you go ahead of me.”

17 Likes

Yeah, I couldn’t really understand why the cop was just talking the whole time. Do Canadian cops not carry guns?

9 Likes

Alternate sound track for the argument.

4 Likes

Yes, of course, but it just goes to show that they don’t always need to use them. Good on the cop.

1 Like

And nobody got shot. Go figger.

2 Likes

canadianstarhiphop.com

1 Like

It would have been a good way of finding out that American cops are now issued sniper rifles.

They do, but rarely use them. My in-laws’ next-door neighbor was OPP for 25 years, and never once had to pull his gun (that was his claim, at least).

“Had to” is an interesting way to put that.

good use of spake.

the aggressor was just a bluffer, and likely the one at fault (if there was a rear-ender).