Cop shoots dogs attacking man at golf course, and the man

Originally published at: Cop shoots dogs attacking man at golf course, and the man | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Ttrpg Zombieorpheus GIF by zoefannet

15 Likes

Sounds like that man had one hell of a morning on the course. Where was the owner of the dogs during this?

10 Likes

That headline makes it way too obvious that the officer actually shot both the dogs and the man. C’mon @beschizza, you can do better!

6 Likes

10 Likes

The only injuries mentioned in the article that the man suffered was the bullet wound from the cops shooting him, so really more of a life-threatening intervention than a life-saving one.
FTP

17 Likes

It’s good to see cops not taking sides in a dispute. Impartiality and even-handedness is fundamental to equitable policing.

12 Likes

“Kill them all, God will know his own.”

5 Likes

Any word on what charges they’re filing against Mr. King?

5 Likes

"And that’s what I call a hole-in-one, " Cop to his partner, probably.

17 Likes

(welcome to BoingBoing)

8 Likes

Sure, better take out all three just to be sure. Okay, the dogs got the worst of it, but so much for thinking a cop might put himself at any risk to ensure the safety of others. 0_o

“I’m a little upset that I wasn’t physically able to help that man and had to basically watch him be mauled,” Brown told WXIX.

1 Like

It’s par for the force.

11 Likes

Yeah, I agree. Might as well take everyone out.

I was not aware dogs were allowed on golf courses in the first place. Seems like there would be some conflicts of interest, what with dogs chasing balls, barking while players try to concentrate, pooping on the green, and so forth.

1 Like

There was violence on -both sides-

2 Likes

Not sure but I believe this is video of the attempted rescue.

Is there any problem guns cannot solve?

According to a Fox article, a witness said the owner was there trying to intervene and was also being attacked.

So i feel that theres a bit more of an interesting story buried in here…

the man who was shot by the cops was co owner of the course…

the dogs belonged to his business partner…

Some serious drama going on in ohio.

2 Likes