Cops: Houston rapper kidnapped woman and imprisoned her in his garage for years

Originally published at: Cops: Houston rapper kidnapped and held woman for years

2 Likes

Wow he ain’t an MC, that’s a “rapper” folks.

What a shitpile of a song.

1 Like

IMG_1783

3 Likes

Yeah right, like she just wanted to stay in that locked garage with a nonflushing toilet and a vomity mattress.

Holy crap, what IS it with these men who kidnap women and lock them up??

Never mind, I guess I don’t really want to know. :confounded:

7 Likes

I remember seeing the album being cover passed around a few years ago, as a meme of absurd irony.

Once again it seems we really have to look out for irony. It’s often pointing at something that has quite deeper troubles than the surface amusement obscures.

2 Likes

You know how “those people” are… /s

But back to the real topic at hand… which is not this…

Come On Please GIF by NBA

That’s so much bullshit to make that claim…

They’re misogynistic pieces of shit is what… and we have a culture that STILL reinforces that shit.

cry crying GIF

8 Likes

What a horrifying story. It sounds from further reading like she was hospitalized several times and released to the kidnapper. And there’s apparently no clear information on what happened with her pregnancy. I hope there is an army of social service and mental health providers available to her for the rest of her life.

9 Likes

In one instance, court documents state the woman texted police through the Text Now app, who took her to a hospital and then released her back to Carter.

Court documents say police and fire units were at the home another time and the woman managed to escape by breaking a window in the garage and crawling out. She was taken to a hospital where Carter picked her up to take her back home and lock her back in the garage. Records state he boarded the windows to stop her from leaving again.

The police and the hospital both enabled this to continue.

“We would take her information and we would make sure she was transported to the hospital, and the paramedics would transfer her to the hospital, but then it appears that she would go right back to him,” Silva said.

Appears that she would go right back = we released her directly back to her abuser.

ETA: @Surprise_Puma coke to you. :pouring_liquid:

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.