Cops kick in wrong door, kill a man in confused rage

Bullies can’t stand when their victims push back, especially when the victim is right.

6 Likes

“Cops kill wrong man” implies that there was someone they should have killed that night, but he wasn’t the one. I reject the premise the the cops should be killing anyone.

41 Likes

When they kick at your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun

When the law break in
How you gonna go?
Shot down on the pavement
Or waiting on death row

14 Likes

Seems to be the only two options nowadays.

1 Like

All you pessimists… On the bright side, they didn’t toss a grenade in a child’s/baby’s bed.

8 Likes

At least they should’ve recognized the awesome beard.

I mean that the police are neglecting to have a court convict these men before executing them in the street

One of these cops could be Fargo
Senior Judge Joseph Dredd and his brother Rico Dredd were cloned from the DNA of Chief Judge Fargo, the first chief judge, in 2066.

2 Likes

“Cops raid wrong location, wantonly execute occupant in a confused rage”

20 Likes

Almost every time, the violence from police escalates wildly when someone doesn’t listen to them or insults them or yells at them, etc. All of these types of stories where people are killed by police seem to be because of this. It’s like their alpha male, dipshit ego can’t handle any affront in any capacity.
This is the worst reason to kill someone and shows that some of the worst people are being made police officers. I think the biggest problem with this is a piss poor vetting process at police academies. They just sign on any meathead man child with a gun fetish who thinks they’re the hero in a bad action movie.

13 Likes

With recruitment videos like this, what would you expect?

7 Likes

Police have already killed <a href=“http://killedbypolice.net/“target=”_blank”>1037 people in the US this year. Mr. Livingston was number 1035.

Something has to change. No democracy can survive a security force run amok. Killing over 1000 people extrajudicially every year definitely counts as run amok in my book. A prosecutor, somewhere, has to have the stones to make a robust prosecution against one of these murderous thugs. A jury, sometime, has to put aside their social conditioning and convict one of these killers. Right?

18 Likes

If you bust down a door without a warrant, doesn’t that take this from a killing to a murder? Why are they on leave and not in jail?

3 Likes

The prosecutor is critical here. Otherwise jury selection is two guys who want to exonerate someone sifting through the general populace for accomplices, then those same two guys convincing the accomplices that the system couldn’t possibly be as broken as it would have to be for the police to be out murdering people wantonly.

4 Likes

Kind of messed up when the police force in a democracy make the brownshirts look good [size=8]/Godwin[/size]

1 Like

“Kill wrong man”? You mean there was a “right” man they should have killed instead? /s

3 Likes

BUTTLE

Pretty fucked up.

1 Like

More shining examples of the boys in blue.

1 Like

At 3:10: “Hey you know what? I say we just leave this bloody maniac here.” Did I hear that right? Too bad you’re on camera!

1 Like

That’s not police-brutality. It’s worse. It’s police-attempted-murder. Half the department gets there, and they want to just leave the guy for dead.

I hope they all get life sentences. Seeing as none of them seemed interested in even getting the guy to a hospital. Fucking savages.

This is why I am above all scared of the police. I’ve dealt with people on drugs who’ve had episodes. I’ve talked it out with them. There’s no talking it out with police. They train monkeys at the circus better, and police departments would reject those monkeys for being too smart and having too much of a conscience.

5 Likes