Corgi vs. corgi

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/13/corgi-vs-corgi.html

9 Likes

When Corgis go to war it’s always the sound engineers who profit.

20 Likes

I presume that they are deescalating the situation when they do that turning away from each other behaviour.

3 Likes

While it’s definitely exaggerated, that’s still pretty much the sound (the growl, the licking) my corgi makes when she’s angry.

5 Likes

Not since the great auto-tune wars of Cher vs Tpain have such great atrocities been committed.

Never Foooeeoeoeeeeoooeeeeeoeeergeeeeooeeeett~ :musical_note:

4 Likes

When our corgi plays with our other dogs, she will use her butt as a weapon, and also as a way to keep the other dog in check until she can get her teeth ready to strike. Like a shield.

This really cracked me up when the one on the right kept biting the toy.

9 Likes

Corgi on the Right, “Yeah, buddy, don’t you fuck with me, or I’ll nip you like this, and this, and this! Fear my nibbles!”

11 Likes

Why would anyone want one of these dogs?

1 Like

They’re so cute, they almost gave me a corgasm.

3 Likes

Corgis know they were made for amusing humans, and they’re OK with that. They combine boundless energy with mindless enthusiasm.

5 Likes

Weren’t they originally bred for herding cows? Their size (it would be impossible for the cow to kick them) and nibbling behavior would make sense for that.

6 Likes

Especially when they could have TWO of these dogs?

7 Likes

These two don’t look like they could catch up with a trotting cow. Herding unlikely.

2 Likes

I love how the one on the right goes immediately to the squeak toy when turning away.
"I am ThunderCorgi hear me roar! "(followed by) “Oooh Squeakytoy is so gooood.”

2 Likes

Ein is not impressed

3 Likes

They left out the Queen.

1 Like

Because not everyone is you?

Territorial fluffballs adapting to sharing territory. Works much better when the animals can’t build nukes.

2 Likes

Gif of cows herding sheep:

1 Like

Yeah, they heard, dogs if they don’t have anything else, or maybe if they do.
I’ve known corgi’s to be very athletic and while not fast, exactly, not so bad.
I guess they make up for it in smarts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.