Peace-loving dog breaks up cockfight

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/04/peace-loving-dog-breaks-up-coc.html

3 Likes

He is the best boi

11 Likes

He looks a bit like our pup but with a bigger head.

I guess he’s got a little more Staphy than she does.

She would want to cuddle with those birds but would be afraid if they were aggressive toward her.

2 Likes

I’m assuming he just wasn’t hungry at that moment.

3 Likes

That’s a blessed dog.

I don’t think this should be called a cockfight. This is two chicken-types fighting. I think a cockfight is something a whole lot more sinister and gross.

Papa doesn’t like it when the little puppers fight. Even if they are roosters. They’re all good dogs, but a v good boi here.

1 Like

Either that, or the dog was thinking, “Oh boy oh boy, those animals are playing! I want to play too!”
Either way: good boy.

1 Like

Dogs surprise me again and again. For instance, go search on youtube for “dog teaches puppy” …

And then I watched the Cow plays Fetch video posted on BB the other day.

I guess one great thing about laboring under the “humans are the superior species on the planet” misconception is that you get to be surprised and amazed a whole lot.

(edit)

4 Likes

yeah, that dog’s like “If I can’t kill either of you, you definitely can’t kill each other”

2 Likes

Cock blocker.

7 Likes

Damn onions! :cry:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.