Corpse hands reaching from beneath

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/16/corpse-hands-reaching-from-beneath.html

2 Likes

Band name.

3 Likes

Reminds me of that recent Giuliani interview when a corpse hand reached up and scratched his face.

18 Likes

But also, possibly, he now has leprosy.

Man, that orange makeup is quite a thing.

10 Likes

Also, don’t touch armadillos unless you want leprosy and/or Chagas

8 Likes

Ewww. I can’t unsee that. :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

Don’t armadillos carry the plague? Or is it leprosy?

8 Likes

Seriously though, at this point, how much worse can the Netherworld be?

1 Like

Leprosy. Ground squirrels carry plague.

15 Likes

Don’t buy ground squirrels. Buy whole squirrels and grind them yourself. They taste better too.

19 Likes

According to a guy I used to work with, squirrel makes an excellent chicken substitute (though it’s hard to bread for frying).

2 Likes

The armadillo was beaned when someone heaved their wife’s tiny egg pot as far from the house as possible after failing to make Turkish coffee in it. :wink:

Just teasing, Kevin Reome, welcome to BoingBoing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’s wearing the same ring that inflicted Dumbledore’s hand with a fatal curse.

2 Likes

On interesting armadillo related morbidity/mortality rounds… There are several cases of people (usually young men in the 18-30 range) going to ERs with broken noses as one of the nine banded armadillo’s defense techniques is just to jump straight up a couple of feet.

This tends to cause problems when the thing that scared the armadillo is a car.

This tends to result in a broken nose when some yahoo has cornered or snuck up on an armadillo and is bending over it.

5 Likes

I’m far too late for the leprosy bandwagon, but was that tiny armadillo peen in the last flipover scene?! :wink:

2 Likes

It’s crunching all the little bones that I don’t like.

Especially the little hands.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.