Corrupt Ukrainian oligarch, a close associate of Rudy Giuliani and funder of Kevin McCarthy, sentenced to federal prison yesterday

Originally published at: Corrupt Ukrainian oligarch, a close associate of Rudy Giuliani and funder of Kevin McCarthy, sentenced to federal prison yesterday | Boing Boing

4 Likes

His lawyer says Parnas has been working lately as a nighttime DoorDash delivery person.

“Hallo Meester Tromp. Here is order of hamburders weeth side of 50-meellion dollars from Vladimir’s Russian Laundry restaurant. All is inside brown paper bag!”

3 Likes

Let’s hope Giuliani follows him soon. And dare we hope about the Abominable Orange?

3 Likes

Pedantry. I believe he is actually a US citizen (his parents brought him here when he was young), so he was never a “Ukrainian oligarch”, more like a wanna-be oligarch with some failed businesses behind him (perfect fit for Trump.)

Looking at all the death and destruction in Ukraine now, I hope he truly feels ashamed for what he was involved in.

3 Likes

I mean, come on. It’s right there in the name. It’s a guaranteed fraud.

4 Likes

X -mas gift
Ah yes, remembering the Christmas Elf, seems a life time (of treason) ago~

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.