Countdown to Trump's mugshot

And I so loved Paul Lynde. This generation is really missing out on a great comedian.

14 Likes

Alternately:

8 Likes

“Lowlife” is obviously Trump trying to be racist without using a racist word (as is the part about “Violent Crimes”).

The more he repeats “PERFECT PHONE CALL” the more incriminating it gets. He remembers it as a “perfect” call because he “perfectly” expressed a demand to rig the vote.

3 Likes

It’s only ever about the teevee ratings with that asshole.

Oh, and STILL waiting for that all-exonerating 100 (gasp!) page report, Dotard.

3 Likes

… I still want to know what they sell at Wortrke :shopping:

5 Likes

Covfefe, of course.

2 Likes

Even babies’ toes are larger.

2 Likes

And I so loved Paul Lynde. This generation is really missing out on a great comedian.

Peter Marshall: “Why do Hell’s Angles wear black leather.”

Paul Lynde: “Because chiffon wrinkles so easily.”

7 Likes

Peter Marshall: “What do you give a baby to stop it from crying?”

Paul Lynde: “A teeny-weeny karate chop.”

3 Likes

Do they publish iris scans and fingerprints along with mugshots now?

Honestly, I’m not entirely sure why governments publish mugshots before you’re convicted or skip town.

3 Likes

Why does the richest man in the world need a bail bondsman?

4 Likes

And then there’s this.

Is she allowed to vote from prison?

4 Likes

What crime does she commit in supporting him, I wonder?

5 Likes

At first I thought this was another fake, but it’s legit.

7 Likes

So macho! Much toughness!

5 Likes

That’s the scowl of a man plotting to steal Christmas from the people of Whoville.

12 Likes

I wonder how much a vinyl car wrap would be…

6 Likes

He is getting a lot of mileage out of this, if he’s not convicted this may just get him elected.

3 Likes

I would love to see that too! She does realize that for her to vote for him from jail… She would have to be in jail. I would especially love it if she voted for him from jail while he was in jail

She also doesn’t realize that in most states felons can’t vote while they are in prison (which in general I think is wrong. You should always have a voice in how you are governed - we have plenty of criminals outside of prison that are allowed to vote despite never having faced any consequences for their crimes - she is almost certainly one of them!

9 Likes

I don’t buy the idea that any significant number of people who were previously disinclined to vote for Trump are suddenly going to support him because he was just indicted for the fourth time.

4 Likes