Countdown to Trump's mugshot

Originally published at: Countdown to Trump's mugshot | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Booking officer 1: This ink pad is almost dry, better get another.

Booking officer 2: Don’t worry, it has more than enough ink left for this one.

14 Likes

After the countdown to mugshot comes the “countdown to when he violates terms of his bond”… That’s where the fireworks will be.

17 Likes

He will monetize his mugshot pic for sure. “Look at how hard I (your favorite President) work to protect you. They’re not after me, they’re after you. I’m just standing in the way. I won’t let the Democrat goon squad hurt you. Also, coffeve mugs and t-shirts with this mugshot image can be purchased on my website.”

6 Likes

I need to sell framed copies for people’s homes.

8 Likes

It will be on collectable dinnerware in no time at all.

6 Likes

I just want to see if they post his “Height” and “Weight”. Rudy’s is on his booking record at the Fulton Co Sheriff website.

Hopefully he has to take off his shoes (with the 2" lifts") for the Height measurement, but I doubt it. I don’t see how he can trim his weight down in time though.

6 Likes

Will it be before or after he leaves the jail? Sure would save a lot of time if he couldn’t even manage to leave.

11 Likes

He’s literally trying to make this a prime-time event, isn’t he?

Just, FYI on ATL traffic… If he arrives at Hartsfield around 6:45, they’re going to hit the tail end of rush hour (or not really, since rushhour on the west side/up I-75 can last until after 8pm). It is often still a nightmare coming up I-75 from the airport that time of day (do they plan to shut down I-75!!! FUCKING REALLY!!!). The facility is right off 75, on the west side, so that’s gonna be the best way to go. So, if he arrives at 7ish, he’s likely not going to get there until 8pm (although I guess if they are going to shut down the god damn highway for this fucking traitor, it might be quicker… :rage:). And then, he’ll come out and give a big fucking speech with all eyes on Trump…
Marc Maron Rage GIF by IFC

10 Likes

Perhaps he’ll arrive in a white Bronco.

4 Likes

He’ll probably argue that “Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest district attorney?” was not intended as a threat against the DA but just some random musing on his part.

4 Likes

I hope they’re prepared in case he gets violent.

/s

5 Likes

I’ll take two, please!

3 Likes

I’m waiting for the data:
“Height: with lifts, 6’ 3”, without lifts, 6’ 1"
Weight: 310 pounds of shit in a 260 pound bag"

2 Likes
14 Likes

New lawyer actually appears to have some bona fides…guessing he will be dropping soon.

6 Likes

/me queues up “Another one bites the dust” for when that happens.
That lawyer didn’t need his career anymore, right?

2 Likes

Last time Trump hired a competent lawyer the guy was sidelined almost immediately for giving sensible advice that Trump and rest of the legal team didn’t want to hear.

5 Likes

In the meantime, here’s another criminal:

5e7411c3-b75e-4243-8b57-6c9391f30a7a

7 Likes

He thinks it’s a reality TV show and advertising the arrest time.

5 Likes