Couple accidentally received 25,000 tabs of Ecstasy in the mail

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/25/couple-accidentally-received-2.html

4 Likes

https://polizei.gv.at/ooe/presse/aussendungen/presse.aspx?prid=436B6C553854652F6748453D&pro=2

…realized they were probably stimulants and returned the package to their local post office…

That went down quite differently than a similar incident that occurred not far from where I live:

7 Likes

Honey, come here. The fish are acting funny.

14 Likes

Sorry, Scotland. No party for you.

12 Likes

Im taking decorative stones right now! … Have I ever told you guys how much I love you?

18 Likes

“We would like to return these, we ordered acid, not Ecstasy.”

12 Likes

I was flabbergasted that they told the police, then saw they live in Austria. Mystery solved!

8 Likes

I would tell the police too if I got mailed 24.500 tabs of ecstasy.

19 Likes

I see what you did there…

7 Likes

I would tell the police if I got mailed 23,493 tabs of ecstasy. Gosh officer I have no idea why they mailed such an odd number.

9 Likes

In fact, I would be extremely happy to tell them.

8 Likes

You know, I don’t think 24 tabs of ecstasy is anything to make a criminal fuss about.

7 Likes

Imagine the trip if she ingested all of them…at once…wow

All I got was some crappy chopsticks and a cheap mounting bracket for an Echo Dot I don’t own.

1 Like

“yes, officer. I have no idea how two thousand eighty pills ended up at my door!”

now please excuse me while I go rub my face on the carpet

/mmmm, berber…

2 Likes

Hmm, maybe I’ve erred by doing them one at a time… BRB.

1 Like

1 Like

I fluv how the total number of E-tabs keeps getting smaller with each hypothetical conversation with the po-po.

^_^

That said, I’m Black, so even in Australia, I wouldn’t be calling anybody in authority, period.

In fact, I disavow reading this article, and I have no idea what anyone is talking about…

7 Likes

Considering that the LD50 in humans is suspected to be in the 10-20mg/Kg range, I suspect it would be a relatively short trip, and may be only transiently pleasant.

3 Likes