Court rejects TSA qualified immunity: Government genital massages can be video-recorded

Originally published at: Court rejects TSA qualified immunity: Government genital massages can be video-recorded | Boing Boing

8 Likes

when this and a couple more similar lawsuits go through, maybe TSA will start curbing their perverted abuse of power. so many reports of this, it’s sickening.

11 Likes

Dubya’s Trained Sexual Assaulters exist for the sole purpose of security theater, wasting taxpayer money and creating nothing but problems. Their very existence is a perverted abuse of power.

13 Likes

I recommend ES File Explorer for Android, which allows you to place “deleted” files into a recycle bin for easy recovery later.

Hopefully, TSA/law enforcement goons wouldn’t check to see that your files are really deleted.

4 Likes

download

9 Likes

That’s a good option. Here’s another tool you can use to record law enforcement…

10 Likes

One of the good things, maybe the only good thing, about the pandemic is that I’ve hardly had to fly anywhere.

3 Likes

The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey prohibits photography at its airports as well as its bridges and tunnels. This can be seen on Google streetview where there are no pictures from the roadway of the George Washington Bridge. I’d love to see this challenged in court.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.