Covid vaccine makes you homosexual, says Iranian cleric

Originally published at: Covid vaccine makes you homosexual, says Iranian cleric | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Just wait. The antivaxxers here will start to cite this as “a reliable study.” :man_facepalming:

48 Likes

Whichever flavour of Invisible Bearded Sky Man™ they worship, religious fundies like this clown will go down in history as having enabled the spread of Covid.

38 Likes

Conservatives will use any excuse when they are found having sex with another man except “it’s awesome fun dude!”

42 Likes

Well at least he didn’t say that jewish space lasers start wildfires

38 Likes

So wait. I get so confused by this. I thought being homosexual was a choice? If an injection can make me the homosexual, doesn’t that imply a biological aspect to this?

Alternately, if my choice is being dead or getting the gays, I will gladly take the gays.

48 Likes

I thought it was cannibal zombies that came from the vaccines? I get so confused.

28 Likes

What happens if I am already gay when I get the vaccine? Do I get gay super powers?

55 Likes

Make a reptile of you…

28 Likes

Star Trek Reaction GIF

Bill Hader Yes GIF

41 Likes

What’s so hard to understand about gay cannibal zombies?

23 Likes

george takei allegiance GIF

35 Likes

I don’t think that’s the covid vaccine.

The street name in Russia for homemade desomorphine is krokodil (Russian: крокодил, crocodile), possibly related to the chemical name of the precursor α-chlorocodide, or the resemblance of the skin damage caused by the drug to a crocodile’s leather

26 Likes
22 Likes

I assume after the first shot I’ll have three or four weeks of being bi to get used to the idea.

42 Likes

I saw pictures of the users of this goo. Man, it is very sad and frightening!

7 Likes

That´s the real reason for two shots!

13 Likes

whooohoo, looking forward to my new superpowers, and elevating my aspect to its full potential!

24 Likes

Next Level Gay GIF

36 Likes

I can think of lots of worse side effects, like what if the vaccine made you ultra-conservative (shudder)?

Also:

36 Likes