Covid vaccine makes you homosexual, says Iranian cleric

Dogma: Initiate self-destruct in 3…2…1…

3 Likes

He must not be able to get his association with Pfizer out of his mind and is all bent out of shape about it…

2 Likes

Sooooo to summarize this thread, I’ll become a gay alligator with some potential cannibal zombie side effects?! Hells yeah; bring it on!

My vaccine phase can’t come soon enough!

26 Likes
12 Likes

I was very confused. Crocodile, gay, cannibal zombies, come on folks, make up your minds! But krokodil is some bad shit. Truly bad shit. Like do not google images bad shit. And gay, cannibal krokodil zombies is a vision of hell.

13 Likes

There is no God but God (there is only one Invisible Bearded Sky Man).
The Christian god is the same god as the Muslim god

12 Likes

Not to mention the Jewish god. She just tells different people different things for the lulz.

22 Likes

These are deep theological concepts. I will refer us all to the Parable of Kool-Aid: “And lo, though His pitcher and smiling countenance and tooth-rotting sugar-water essence remaineth the same and inviolable, the varieties of His colours and flavours are numerous and each haveth their adherents.” And thus we all sayeth “Oh yeahhhh!”

26 Likes

I think they mean “modern medicine”, which is an extension of renaissance-era Islamic medicine. But then, probably not the sort of guy who likes Islam when it’s quoted to him either.

17 Likes

He’s using the term deliberately. “The West” is a convenient boogeyman term for the Islamic theocrats, just as it is for the Putin regime.

13 Likes

I had no idea Eris was Jewish!

All right, I am lying, I kinda figured Eris gets some sort of perverse pleasure over being behind a patriarchal religion. She kinda gets her shits and giggles out of discord, after all.

8 Likes

“Don’t go near those who have had the COVID vaccine. They have become homosexuals.”

In a nation where homosexual acts are illegal, I imagine there’s a long line of closeted homosexual conservatives waiting to get their “the vaccine made me do it” legal defense.

Imagine if that were the story here. There wouldn’t be a televangelist or Republican politician alive who hadn’t gotten the vaccine.

16 Likes

Do they not have a reason to be suspicious of “the West”? I mean they certainly use it as a means of social control, but it’s not like there isn’t some history there.

4 Likes

Definitely, but I doubt this religion-addled goofball is really concerned about Mossadegh. ETA: If anything, Operation Ajax did them a favour by eliminating a democratically elected secular leader and cementing the rule of a tyrannical absolute monarch against whom they could rebel.

5 Likes

He’d be a fool not to be, as they are a threat.

It’s both. The “west” is a threat, and he’s being manipulative.

5 Likes

Hail Eris!

5 Likes

Certainly Western governments (especially the neoconservative variety) are a threat. “Western medicine” (like the practise of inoculations) is a just a BS scare concept in this particular instance, even without the purported homosexuality inducing element.

7 Likes

God’s favorite pitcher. That’s what we meant, right?

2 Likes

No, but as an adherent of Dudeism I can respect a prophet who doesn’t pitch on Yom Kippur just as I already respect one who won’t roll on Shabbos.

5 Likes

3000 years of beautiful tradition from Moses to Sandy Koufax, you’re goddamned right I’m living in the fucking past!

6 Likes