Covid vaccine makes you homosexual, says Iranian cleric

15 Likes

He’d rather Sky Daddy™ choked him?
Weird.

15 Likes

Don’t kink shame. (ETA /s of course)

3 Likes

I don’t know, drowning in your own mucus is a kink that probably deserves to be shamed, especially if it also risks drowning your every human contact the same way. I mean, I don’t usually judge, but feeling a little judgy on this one.

13 Likes

I don’t see why they had to go all the way to Iran for that. Turn over a few rocks on the American fringe right and you’ll find the same, even ministers.

7 Likes

reminds me of the classic story of the graffiti in the NYC subway “My mother made me a homosexual” and someone tagged underneath “If i buy her the wool, will she make me one too?”

16 Likes

The Darwin Award in the highest level goes to…

1 Like

No understanding of science or causality whatsoever.

The truth is that homosexuality cures Covid-19.

3 Likes

To quote a movie I can’t quite recall, “those guys know how to party!”.

1 Like

I believe RJK Jr. is publishing as I type.

1 Like

Exactly. Reactionaries often excuse their manipulation with credible threats.

4 Likes
4 Likes

And if you already have the superpowers…pink Kryptonite. :man_shrugging:

Debuted in Supergirl (vol. 4) #79 (April 2003). Pink kryptonite seemingly turns Kryptonians homosexual. This type of kryptonite was mentioned in a single panel in a story that was a satire of the plots of many Silver Age comic stories (such as those listed above) which featured some strange new variety of kryptonite. In the Justice League Action short “True Colours”, it switches a Kryptonian’s gender.

6 Likes

11 Likes

15 Likes

So if I’m already bisexual, what will the first & second shots do??

I just don’t want to end up all happy and fulfilled

10 Likes

Well, their first mistake is assuming there’s something wrong with him.

11 Likes

Speaking of that, a Democrat has been in office for a couple of weeks now and I see no taco trucks on every corner. Speed it up, Biden.

13 Likes

Alternately, if my choice is being dead or getting the gays, I will gladly take the gays.

Sup.

1 Like

“Gay Cannibal Krokodils” is a new film from the makers of the “Six Headed Shark Attack”, isn’t it?

3 Likes