MyVaccine: Finally, a Covid-19 shot made just for conservatives (and for Mike Lindell fans)

Originally published at: MyVaccine: Finally, a Covid-19 shot made just for conservatives (and for Mike Lindell fans) | Boing Boing

11 Likes

I do and I don’t want “reich wingers/qnut/kkkpublicans” to get the vaccine, for my very own selfish reasons. You could say I’m torn betwixt the two…

9 Likes

Just tell people that the vaccine is a new age herbal supplement that makes you lose weight and/or helps you maintain an erection by recharging your thetans and aligning your chakras. The power of Christ compels you! That oughta be broad enough for everyone.

14 Likes

12 Likes

“Use promo code IH8AOC that does nothing” is the best part.

6 Likes

4 Likes

I dunno. I can still see Jim Jordan harassing even Mike Lindell about the “tyranny” of having to take a MyVaccine vaccine.

1 Like

ezgif.com-add-text

2 Likes

I dunno dude, is that Intel inside? AMD? Apple Silicon? RISC V? I thought we were all supposed to carry our fondleslabs everywhere now… and folks think Bill Gates is inserting tracking chips in them thar vaccines? did you, uh, post that from your 'smart’phone? Now start ranting about how a vaccine passport on your phone is the last horseman of the dumbpocalypse… (makes snickering sounds as quietly as possible)

I got jabbed a week ago, all good here. Enkwife and Enkling the Elder already jabbed, Enkling the Younger just became eligible and he is scheduled for early next week. WOOT! go team science!

Hint: This “vaccine” is just meth.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.