Jimmy Kimmel reveals the comical illogic when antivaxxers deal with Covid

Originally published at: Jimmy Kimmel reveals the comical illogic when antivaxxers deal with Covid | Boing Boing

9 Likes

26 Likes

That one guy married a horse?

20 Likes

Are you surprised? I’m not…

14 Likes

On Reddit I saw a Breitbart post unironically blaming the Left for making being vaccinated such a big part of their identity that no respectable right wing person would take it …

Like whaaaaaaat … ?

season 7 friends GIF

24 Likes

I’m pretty sure that other guy is in a “consensual relationship” with that gun, so…

9 Likes

DimAlertBaldeagle-size_restricted

12 Likes

Saw the same/similar thing. Liberals are pushing for vaccination, therefore making Conservatives not want to get vaccinated.

All part of the crafty Liberal plan: first science, then education, now this.

21 Likes

So, wait, is the woman’s plea towards the end of Jimmy’s monologue about just saying no to anal sex really just a sneaky ploy to make people have more anal sex?

9 Likes

That’s the picture he needed to bring to the feed store so they’d sell him ivermectin. Not even his horse. :woman_shrugging:t2:

13 Likes

Ugh, oh my gawd, so according to them the whole right wing is like that guy in Highschool who wouldn’t like certain bands on principle if they got popular?
How do they not get that this is still letting other people decide what you think?!?

25 Likes
24 Likes

kurt cobain shut up GIF

Man Slapping Couch Laughing GIF

How Bout Both GIF by Joey Bada$$

16 Likes

14 Likes

What did I miss?

15 Likes

Well, if it causes increasing numbers of right-wingnuts to catch C19, expire and not breed any more like themselves, then I consider it of global benefit.
Think of it as evolution in action. Nature’s way of culling the irremediably stupid and irresponsible.

5 Likes

How else do you propose getting Ivermectin in this draconian police state!?!
/s

Also; horse anchor babies. Getting ahead of when they put a fence around the horse corral. Hey, wait a second…

10 Likes

A really informative and inspiring TED talk by one of the “Bioengineers” from “Pfizer”. Check it out now, because it’s only available for a limited time.

22 Likes

get-done-disappointed

13 Likes

Is Cindy the horse or does Cindy have a particularly large moustache?

11 Likes