Jimmy Kimmel reveals the comical illogic when antivaxxers deal with Covid

We ask for privacy at this most difficult time.

17 Likes

What ever. Fine. If that is the narrative that works to get them vaccinated.

2 Likes

They are finally figuring out that promoting skepticism about the vaccine and pandemic in general is killing their voters. Hence the change in messaging

What scares me about that is they are going to start believing that they have no chance of winning in national elections and they will get far worse in promoting violence against “the enemy” (with some already doing that, like Michael Flynn) … meaning anyone who votes democratic, is a person of color, is LBGQT+, an immigrant, etc.

We are not remotely out of the woods on this yet.

23 Likes

So pathetic. “The liberals TRICKED us into acting like self-destructive, backward morons! It’s all their fault for trying their hardest to convince us to get vaccinated!” They always have to be the victim. Never any responsibility for their own actions, under any circumstances, ever.

8 Likes

wait until that woman at the end finds out about “bunghole”

6 Likes

damn liberals and their sneaky reverse psychology, now I don’t know what to think!

3 Likes

So the #MAGA will trick the liberals and will take the vaccine. Foolish liberals!

4 Likes

I see the Goatee Comorbidity still applies…

3 Likes

Goatees are basically a form of exercise in middle America. Like fresh wallpaper for the second chin.

6 Likes

FB_IMG_1562188440669

12 Likes

Have you seen “Sorry to Bother You?”

“Horse people” factor in heavily.

2 Likes

I see three types of thinking used by the Trumpians, QANON folks and all the rest of them.

1. Oppositional. This is your high school guy who didn’t like bands if they got popular. They are just reflexive about taking a stance against whatever you say. As for the ‘still letting other people decide what you think’, well, they aren’t thinking it through - just being oppositional.

2. Projecting. They rage about snowflakes, sheeple, etc but they are the snowflakes and sheeple. Really, some guy on the radio or FB says “horse de-worming medicine will fix you up” and you start running to the store to buy it and self-medicate? They also tend to get a little frothy at the mouth when they get confronted with facts or are shown to be horribly wrong.

3. Delusional - paranoid - conspiracy faithful. Everything is a false flag, vaccines are to control you, they are putting vaccines in your salad dressing, the Liberals are blood drinking child abusers and you can find them in the basement of your local pizza parlor (oops - it doesn’t have a basement - no matter).

It’s madness

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.