Here is an anti-vax rally in a 49-second Qnutshell

Originally published at: Here is an anti-vax rally in a 49-second Qnutshell | Boing Boing

10 Likes

We need a lot more reporters to keep asking these people why they think Donald Trump developed such a “poison” and why he’s advising his followers to take it.

47 Likes

anigif_sub-buzz-22467-1501863599-3

30 Likes

Did Vic Berger edit this? No air horn so probably not. :frowning_face:

13 Likes

The poison here is what lies/misinformation being trickled into their collective ears. This ride gets bumpier every friggen day.

24 Likes

Right on. Now make sure they drink their horse de-wormer and get their bleach enema before bed.

What’s that? No, I’m not on the phone with DCYF, why do you ask?

13 Likes

owen wilson start your engines GIF by NASCAR

12 Likes

tumblr_a2a81bd40fbd943beba45c5f1f11628c_a9a88763_540

(Can’t tell if this is a joke, or serious and just sad.)

32 Likes

I hope to hell not! These are intramuscular injections, you don’t mainline them!

45 Likes

The guy in the Spider-Man outfit is the person most grounded in reality in that video.

31 Likes

Oh boy, where do I sign up?

Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

14 Likes

Uncle Ben: With great power comes great responsibility.
Peter Parker: And great freedom, right?
Ungle Ben: Well yes, but what I’m saying is that when you’ve been given power and freedom you have a social responsibility to use it for the benefit of societ—
Peter Parker: DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, OLD MAN.

38 Likes

these people are f-cked up.

18 Likes

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

33 Likes

I expected an “Everything is Awful” tag at the end.

9 Likes

I find it amusing that they have to read their heartfelt science-denying bullshit off their smartphones.

27 Likes

I was wondering why my favorite Facebook group was a little quiet, they were making a video.

But I did manage to learn today that fluoride in the water is how the government was able to so easily control us.

14 Likes

The headspace I’m trying to cultivate right now, for my own sanity:

33 Likes

The very same cell phone that tracks their every move? Not that cell phone, right…

33 Likes

Supposedly people who have infiltrated ivermectin groups are reporting people shitting themselves.

19 Likes