Here is an anti-vax rally in a 49-second Qnutshell

He is, at least, wearing a mask; so he is well ahead of the rest of the herd.

12 Likes

Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

21 Likes

I’m wondering if he was one of the videographers.

6 Likes

I feel like your sentence is ripe for that game of “many different meanings depending on where you put the emphasis.”

• Supposedly people who have infiltrated ivermectin groups are reporting people shitting themselves.
  • Supposedly people who have infiltrated ivermectin groups are reporting people shitting themselves.

Huh, I guess it’s the same meaning after all. I think I just like that sentence :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Frankly, the moral of this story stinks.
Stinks The Smell GIF by Happip

11 Likes

I couldn’t stomach watching more than a few seconds of that footage, and all the while I could hear the Twilight Zone theme playing… Our country sure has a lot of whackadoodles.

#NeverVoteRepublican
#ITrustScience
#TaxTheChurches
#BlackLivesMatter
#antifa - and so are you
#LGBTQ

17 Likes

I guess this venn diagram was too soon. . . .

43 Likes

Yeah, but imagine how far off the rails they would go if they didn’t stick to their notes.

10 Likes

It’s amazing how many people that claim to be pro-life are actually doing their best to kill children.

18 Likes

Image of new born with Mom just about made me lose it. This will not end well, and we’re nowhere near the end.

14 Likes

Man, that entire assembly doesn’t add up to a room-temperature IQ…

6 Likes

I can’t help myself, it’s so darn much fun but also very sad.

The comment was…

Now that the pfizer vaccine is approved you can’t sue them because Biden gave them immunity.

I pointed out that Raegan in '86 and Bush in '05 did that.

Then they said those don’t apply because it’s not a vaccine. And to drive their point home…

Afghanistan!

6 Likes

Hey, he’s wearing a mask in a crowd of anti-vaxxers. If you’re gonna be there, that’s the only way to go.

6 Likes

They only care about unborn children, and certainly not the mothers.

11 Likes

I think it’s the opposite. They care only about controlling the mothers, and the unborn are only the means to an end.

18 Likes

A very wise Norwegian once told me that anything in a nutshell should be left in a nutshell.

On later reflection, it occured to me he may have simply had a tree nut allergy.

12 Likes

Zackly. It’s all a pose to control women and our bodies. “My body, my choice,” only applies to science deniers.

10 Likes

What gets me is people are like “I don’t want to take an experimental vaccine that millions of people have taken successfully so I’ll take some horse medicine I read about online!”

14 Likes

twitter - US FDA

Why TF do the people who take fish and horse and cow drugs ignore the FREE shots that WORK and were developed for HUMANS?!

How many of them have smallpox inoculation scars?!

This planet sure is a weird place for those of us “blessed” with logical, critical thinking.

18 Likes

I was thinking of maybe clicking on the link, until I saw that baby-harness.

6 Likes